Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PHX News Podcast of Interview with ALIPAC's William Gheen

Friends,

I was very honored to conduct a Podcast interview with Mr. Todd Hartley of Phoenix News found at www.phxnews.com

Many of our ALIPAC stories and releases are presented at phxnews.com and Mr. Hartley has one of the top news Podcast's on the web!

Todd has just e-mailed me a copy of the interview which is up on his site now. They get a lot of traffic at Phoenix News, about 3 million hits per month, and this is great exposure for ALIPAC.

Please listen in and post your comments and feedback below.

Listen to the audio Podcast
    http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=48201

William Gheen from Americans for Legal Immigration joins Todd Hartley to talk about why some Americans are confused about the difference between legal and illegal immigration, the North American Union, if the mainstream media is being intellectually dishonest and why every presidential nominee always seems to be an open border supporter.

For great in depth information about America’s immigration problem, please check out Americans for Legal Immigration.
    Listen to the audio Podcast
    http://www.phxnews.com/fullstory.php?article=48201
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very good interview.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Good Interview! Passed this on....

Also like the poll...showing Tancredo as the favorite!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I tried to get into phx, but have not been able to do so. I registered but have not received a password to complete the registration. So I have no idea what this is about. What is the new way to stop the bill referred to in Williams thread?