Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Major Media Event Suggestion and Viable 3rd Political Party

One thing you might want to consider is national media attention in the same way that Michael Moore rankled everyone with Fahrenheit 9/11. I have some ideas, and am very passionate about this cause. If you'd like to contact me, feel free.

Perhaps another idea would be to create a third political party. Obviously the Republicans and the Democrats choose not to get it.

Welcome Writestuffla!!! Neat name! We agree with you, and I think it was Judy who suggested that we need another party and that it should be called, The American Party.

We have a great candidate to run on it too, Tom Tancredo.
    Now he has three party choices, Republican, Independent, and maybe the American Party, if it were to really come about. I say anything can happen. If this can be happening to the United States of America, then anything can happen.

By the way, within this HUGE group of Americans who are fighting for our country's sovereignty and security, there ARE NUMEROUS POSSIBLE CANDIDATES, READY, WILLING, AND ABLE TO REPLACE THOSE WHO WILL BE OUTBOUND IN 2006. There are going to be many job openings in Washington soon, as we're cleaning house in America! IN FACT, MANY OF OUR IMMIGRATION REFORM ACTIVIST LEADERS ARE NOW BETTER KNOWN TO AMERICANS THAN THE PEOPLE PRESENTLY UP IN WASHINGTON.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi there

Hi there, writestuffla! And a great big welcome to you!

We are all in total agreement with you! The economic terrorists in this country must be stopped.

Does anybody know Oprah? She is totally against breaking the law. And I've heard her say she does not like the people who are coming here illegally.

Any ideas on that anyone?

Re: Steps to Address Illegal Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Pete_in_VA
    · Fully fund and man border patrol – Capitalize on military technology for detection equipment
    · Enforce and increase penalties for companies that employ illegal aliens – Publicize to deter others
    · End all public benefits to illegal aliens – From welfare, education, HUD loans, and even health care
    · Verify citizenship prior to issuing drivers licenses – This doesn’t require a national ID system
    · Stop 72 deportation notices (aka: run letters) – It’s like mailing a letter to criminals prior to arrests
    · End the chain migration system – 69% of legal immigration – Spouse, children (even adults), siblings
    · Invest in interior enforcement – ICE agents deporting illegal aliens entrenched throughout the US
    · Assure criminal conviction of an illegal alien leads to deportation and permanent exclusion
    · Demand Mexican government support to end illegal immigration – Currently supporting migration
    Very good position post. Welcome to Alipac, Pete.

Re: Major Media Event Suggestion and Viable 3rd Political Pa

Quote Originally Posted by writestuffla
    One thing you might want to consider is national media attention in the same way that Michael Moore rankled everyone with Fahrenheit 9/11. I have some ideas, and am very passionate about this cause. If you'd like to contact me, feel free.

Perhaps another idea would be to create a third political party. Obviously the Republicans and the Democrats choose not to get it.
    The only problem is so much of Moores stuff was terrible distortion of the truth. He and Oliver Stone make great fiction.

However, I have been kicking around some ideas about a video documentary. Maybe we should get together and exchange some ideas.

Welcome Aboard, writestuffla

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    ...NUMEROUS POSSIBLE CANDIDATES, READY, WILLING, AND ABLE TO REPLACE THOSE WHO WILL BE OUTBOUND IN 2006. There are going to be many job openings in Washington soon, as we're cleaning house in America!
    I got a call from the State Republican Party a couple days ago, wanting more money etc. Telling about how Dean is launching this offensive against republicans on the state level etc etc.

I did sit thru the recording, and waited for some dude to come on who siad he would "Make it brief..."then gave me another spiel about how they needed my support etc. (lots of etc's I know.. but the details are REALLY boring)

Anyway, when I got my chance to respond... well this is paraphrased, but damn close..

"I appreciate your situation, but I shall in turn be brief as well. I have been a lifelong Republican, and as I am sure you already know, I and my family have contributed considerable money as well as time in activism for the party. I voted Republican in every presidential election in 22 years. But I am VERY ------- off about the current policies regarding Illegal Immigration, and I promise you that until I see some serious changes in direction, I will be throwing my support behind kicking every incumbent out of office in the next election, no matter what his party is."

He came back telling me that the state republican party cannot do anything about what the feds are doing, to which I responded that they better pass it up the food chain to the higher levels, because when they lose the support of diehard republicans like myself, they have a BIG problem.

Sorry if I got off the thread topic with these three posts, but I saw some interesting statements I wanted to respond to, and kinda forgot what this thread was for. Been a long day.

me, too

"I appreciate your situation, but I shall in turn be brief as well. I have been a lifelong Republican, and as I am sure you already know, I and my family have contributed considerable money as well as time in activism for the party. I voted Republican in every presidential election in 22 years. But I am VERY ------- off about the current policies regarding Illegal Immigration, and I promise you that until I see some serious changes in direction, I will be throwing my support behind kicking every incumbent out of office in the next election, no matter what his party is."
    I did the same thing. In faxes and emails. I told the President no more money until he secured our borders and did something about the economic terrorists who are draining our social service resources. I asked him if the last election drained his brain of all his sensibilities regarding our own Country as it seemed he only cared about everyone else's.

I told him no more money from my household, my parent's, my uncle's, aunt's, sister's, all my family's and most my friend's until he does something for this Country -- get rid of the economic terrorists before they take over us.

Period.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123