Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tex

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

I Have been a police officer in TX for the last 11 years. I believe in the rule of law,and enforcing it with no exceptions. I have no sympathy for law breakers only victims. Over the last 11 years i have heard many excuses for breaking the law and none of them have ever held up in court. Now here is the simple plain truth illegal is illegal it is agians the law,i dont care how long you been here. How will you speak english. How much free education you have recieved. None of it makes a difference. Bottom line is if your illegal then you need to pay for your crimes just like everybody else has to. We are a nation of laws and the laws say if you break it then you pay. If you cant do the time dont do the crime there is no exception. I have arrested numerous illegal aliens and i have thrown the book at every one of them. As long as i am a Tx police officer i will continue to enforce the law. Every illegal alien i detain and get deported i will consider a small victory for my part. The best part of my job is i can set back and smile while all the bleeding heart librals raise hell becuase i know as long as I follow the law I will always be right. I also now if they raise to much hell i can throw them in jail with the illegal alien for disturbing the peace. As for the brilliant kid who has recieved a free education from the tax payers. Well lets just say he is stilla criminal and he should be made to pay resitution. We have poor people, elderly, sick hungry children living in the streets who are legal citizens. They need all the help we can give them and they should be helped first and formost before any illegal aliens recieves any benefit from this government.No illegal alien should recieve any scholarship as long as there is homeless legal citizens needing help first.

I agree 100%! It is a real shame that we have people still suffering from Katrina, and the goverment has done much to solve it. I saw on the news today a 71 year old man was living in a tent in his storm damaged home. he just got into a trailer a few days ago, then its was only due to the newsman helping him out. It is a sad time indeed.

Wasn't that something? If it was the same story, a war hero to boot! There's no excuse for what's happened there. I hate to admit it but I was angry when I heard this was a racist thing. A New Orleans "cleansing". I was ready to scream I'm sick of this we hate blacks and poverty business. But as time has gone on....and nothing has been done.....it's hard to ignore that possibility. Certainly not my belief, but the area I live in was totally destroyed by a tornado a few years back. They came in and in no time "rebuilt" this area. "Cleansed" this area of farmers to build a few hundred tanning salons and a McDonalds on every corner. Massive housing projects and ruined this once ok area. Expensive houses and rents through the roof. It's disgusting. Certainly not a BETTER place to live. It's gonna LOOK good for a few years....but it will never be maintained as such. I'm afraid they will turn New Orleans into such a place. It would be a huge mistake.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tex

shame

It is a shame that American people are suffering and Ted kennedy and the rest of the senate is more worried about giving Social Security benefits to illegal Aliens.

Re: PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Tex
    I Have been a police officer in TX for the last 11 years. I believe in the rule of law,and enforcing it with no exceptions. I have no sympathy for law breakers only victims. Over the last 11 years i have heard many excuses for breaking the law and none of them have ever held up in court. Now here is the simple plain truth illegal is illegal it is agians the law,i dont care how long you been here. How will you speak english. How much free education you have recieved. None of it makes a difference. Bottom line is if your illegal then you need to pay for your crimes just like everybody else has to. We are a nation of laws and the laws say if you break it then you pay. If you cant do the time dont do the crime there is no exception. I have arrested numerous illegal aliens and i have thrown the book at every one of them. As long as i am a Tx police officer i will continue to enforce the law. Every illegal alien i detain and get deported i will consider a small victory for my part. The best part of my job is i can set back and smile while all the bleeding heart librals raise hell becuase i know as long as I follow the law I will always be right. I also now if they raise to much hell i can throw them in jail with the illegal alien for disturbing the peace. As for the brilliant kid who has recieved a free education from the tax payers. Well lets just say he is stilla criminal and he should be made to pay resitution. We have poor people, elderly, sick hungry children living in the streets who are legal citizens. They need all the help we can give them and they should be helped first and formost before any illegal aliens recieves any benefit from this government.No illegal alien should recieve any scholarship as long as there is homeless legal citizens needing help first.
    I agree with you 100%. I have a question for you. Do you find that your hands are tied when you detain an illegal on a minor violation? Have you been successful in getting them deported? I ask because I met with our local chief of police to ask him about protocol. He said that they have no support from the feds, and when they detain an illegal on anything less than a felony, the ICE instructs them to let them go. Even on felony drug charges, often times they are let go. I said to the police chief that basically they have more rights than I do because i would be thrown in jail for the same offense. He said, "you are looking at the law very narrowly." Anyway, I am not criticizes our police force. They do a great job with what they have. I just wondered if the situation I described is what you face, or if you have had more support?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!