Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Planned Parenthood to Run $1 Million Ad Trashing Donald Trump: “Too Dangerous” Becaus

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Planned Parenthood to Run $1 Million Ad Trashing Donald Trump: “Too Dangerous” Becaus

Planned Parenthood to Run $1 Million Ad Trashing Donald Trump: “Too Dangerous” Because He’s Pro-Life

NATIONAL STEVEN ERTELT OCT 7, 2016 | 10:58AM WASHINGTON, DC

The Planned Parenthood abortion business is putting 30 million dollars towards electing pro-abortion presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. That incredible level of spending is not just going to elect her — it’s going towards attacking presidential candidate Donald Trump, who is campaigning on a pro-life platform.

Starting on Monday Planned Parenthood’s political action committee and the Super PAC supporting Hillary Clinton are teaming up to air a 30-second ad on the Internet targeting voters in key battleground states. Together the Clinton campaign anbd the nation’s leading abortion company plan to spend more than $1 million dollars on the advertising.

The Planned Parenthood ad will target voters on social media websites such as Facebook and Instagram. It attacks Trump for opposing Planned Parenthood funding and for favoring overturning Roe vs. Wade — which allowed abortion virtually unlimited throw 9 months of pregnancy.

The ad also attacks Trump for talking about his conversion to the pro-life perspective and about how he favors revoking taxpayer funds for the Planned Parenthood abortion Corporation.

SIGN THE PLEDGE: I Pledge to Vote for a Pro-Life Candidate for President

There’s more of the new ads from a Politico report:

Starting Monday, Planned Parenthood Votes and Priorities USA Action, the main super PAC supporting Hillary Clinton, are teaming up to air a new 30-second digital spot geared at just those voters in North Carolina, Nevada, and Pennsylvania, part of a seven-figure buy.
    The spot — which will run through November 8 on Facebook, Instagram, and pre-roll — opens by replaying an exchange that became a point of contention at Tuesday night’s vice presidential debate.The ad then segues to an image of Trump looking stern as more text reads, “Donald Trump wants: Roe v. Wade overturned, abortion banned, Planned Parenthood defunded.”

Next up are clips of the Republican nominee talking about becoming pro-life and about defunding Planned Parenthood, before the spot concludes: “Donald Trump is too dangerous for women.”

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/10/07/p...-hes-pro-life/

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm Pro-Choice and support Planned Parenthood. That said, I'm very unhappy to see a 501 C 3 not for profit charity using its funds to run political ads against my candidate. It's my understanding that this is a violation of US tax law governing charitable organizations.

There are a lot of Trump Supporters who are Pro-Choice and support abortion rights, but at the same time want to elect a President who wants to fix our country, and who can and will do it, and that person is Donald J Trump.

I'm very disappointed in Planned Parenthood for working against Donald Trump in this election over the abortion issue, which is not in his control to begin with. Abortion rights are protected by the US Constitution and confirmed by Roe V Wade. Opposing a candidate over a non-issue because you disagree with their personal view on this issue is just WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought it was illegal to use taxpayer grant money for political activities???

I am somewhat more supportive of abortion rights than simply "pro-choice". As far as I am concerned, the contents of a woman's uterus are not ever to be considered a person in any legal, moral or spiritual sense. I don't think that a Trump presidency is going to do any more damage to abortion rights then the neglect that Democrat administrations have given reproductive rights in the last twenty years or more.

Trump has brought up the issue of being able to pick as many as three new Supreme Court justices. He hasn't said anything about what this means to abortion rights, he emphasizes the 2nd amendment. But Pence has alluded to "right to life" in the context of the Supreme Court and we should assume that every effort to put "pro-life" justices in it will be made.

That doesn't even slow me down. Trump has my vote.

I am firmly convinced that the anti-abortion movement is dead. It is morally, spiritually and intellectually bankrupt and is collapsing even as we speak under its own weight. Even a constitutional amendment making a fertilized egg a human being is never going to work in practice. It would create a mess that would make the Prohibition of Alcohol look like a picnic.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Planned Parenthood Action Fund

About Us

The Planned Parenthood Action Fund is a nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization formed as the advocacy and nonpartisan political arm of Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

The Action Fund engages in educational, advocacy and electoral activity, including legislative advocacy, voter education, and grassroots organizing.

The Planned Parenthood Action Fund Political Action Committee (Planned Parenthood Federal PAC) is a nonpartisan political action committee committed to supporting candidates for federal office who are dedicated to supporting and promoting women's health and family planning.

Nearly 100 years of extensive experience in providing and protecting community-based health care has earned Planned Parenthood the country's trust and informs the Planned Parenthood Action Fund's advocacy efforts.

The numbers speak for themselves:

• 1 IN 5 American women visits a Planned Parenthood health center sometime during her lifetime.
    • Planned Parenthood and the Action Fund have over
      8 MILLION
      activists, supporters, and donors working for women's health and safety and our fundamental reproductive rights.
    • Planned Parenthood affiliates provide sexual and reproductive health care, education, and information to more than 5 MILLION women, men, and adolescents worldwide each year.

No other grassroots organization in America has this kind of connection with women, men, and teens. We engage former patients, supporters and activists nationally and globally to:

• Advocate for health care access
    • Promote effective education and prevention policies
    • Protect a woman's right to access safe and legal abortion
    • Challenge government interference in the most personal decisions of women and their families

Join us in the fight for commonsense policies that foster the sexual and reproductive health and rights of individuals, families, and communities.

https://www.plannedparenthoodaction.org/about-us

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NOTE: This committee is a super PAC.

• SPENDING BY CYCLE
    • Party Split by Cycle

2016 PAC Summary Data

Select a Cycle: 2016 2014 2012 2010 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000 1998
    Total Receipts $11,829,544
    Total Spent $9,478,175
    Begin Cash on Hand $129,869
    End Cash on Hand $2,481,238
    Debts $212,157
    Independent Expenditures $9,995,892
    Date of last report August 31, 2016
    2016 PAC Contribution Data

Contributions from this PAC to federal candidates (list recipients)

$0
    Contributions to this PAC from individual donors of $200 or more ( list donors) $9,996,571

Official PAC Name:
    PLANNED PARENTHOOD VOTES
    Industry: Abortion Policy/Pro-Abortion Rights
    Treasurer: GUSTAFSON, LIZ
    FEC Committee ID: C00489799

(Look up actual documents filed at the FEC)
    *Based on data released by the FEC on October 07, 2016 except for independent expenditure and communication cost, contributions to federal candidates, and contributions from individual donor data, which were released by the FEC on September 21, 2016.

Feel free to distribute or cite this material, but please credit the Center for Responsive Politics. For permission to reprint for commercial uses, such as textbooks, contact the Center: info@crp.org

https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/loo...trID=C00489799

Last edited by JohnDoe2; 10-07-2016 at 08:17 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lorrie View Post
    I thought it was illegal to use taxpayer grant money for political activities???
    You are correct lorrie this gives us a chance to see our tax money at work.
    Last edited by Newmexican; 10-07-2016 at 09:15 PM.

MW
    pkskyali wrote (excerpt):

As far as I am concerned, the contents of a woman's uterus are not ever to be considered a person in any legal, moral or spiritual sense.
    I strongly disagree. I'm pro-life but do understand the reasoning behind many that support pro-choice. However, a baby capable of surviving outside the womb is a life. Honestly, I don't understand how anyone could argue that a baby that can survive without its mother isn't a living human-being entitled to protection under the law. A late term abortion pretty much rates right up there with one of the worse things I could imagine. In my view, unless the mother is in danger of losing her life, late term abortion is murder. How can anyone not consider injecting a beating heart with a lethal dose of Digoxin to stop it from beating not murder?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    pkskyali wrote (excerpt):

I strongly disagree. I'm pro-life but do understand the reasoning behind many that support pro-choice. However, a baby capable of surviving outside the womb is a life. Honestly, I don't understand how anyone could argue that a baby that can survive without its mother isn't a living human-being entitled to protection under the law. A late term abortion pretty much rates right up there with one of the worse things I could imagine. In my view, unless the mother is in danger of losing her life, late term abortion is murder. How can anyone not consider injecting a beating heart with a lethal dose of Digoxin to stop it from beating not murder?
    The only thing to observe here to dismiss this argument is the idea of "baby" capable of "surviving" outside a woman's uterus. In medicine, whenever birth occurs before the fetus is supposed to be born, this is called a "premature birth" and is to be avoided because premature birth is a serious liability to the infant and leads to complications and health problems as the infant matures and on into adulthood. It is very much like a birth defect where the infant is born deformed. You can tell when an adult was born in a premature birth.

You get a baby out of a woman only when a woman is ready to give birth and a woman is only ready give birth when the fetus has reached a level development where it can no longer develop in the uterus. It is a delicate process and any interference in the process, if the woman wants to give birth, is a threat to the infant and a threat to woman's health and life.

This is medicine. Another idea that is not medicine is transgender surgery. Transgender surgery is sexual mutilation sanctioned by a cult within the medical establishment. The same values that submit that a castrated man with a hole carved in his crotch is a woman also submit that abortion is murder. Both dismiss the existence of women as anything but a vague abstraction, having no evidence to inform the questions involved.
    Last edited by pkskyali; 10-08-2016 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Changed "existence of woman" to "existence of women".
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    One of my sons was born five weeks premature. Other than spending an extra week in the hospital for observation, he was fine. I'll admit he was a little behind his peers during the first six months of life, but after that he blossomed. Furthermore, he never had any health issues and is now a 31 year old adult.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast