Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Geoff...probably best to wear a helmet. You have two arms and two legs, but only one cabeza! :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[/b]In sad response to this horrific information...My wife is a Registered Nurse, and we left South Dakota several yrs ago to move to Phoenix. She got a good paying job at a nice Hospital and I got a good job welding. Before getting married, I did alot of traveling, she did not, her hometown only had 1600 people. My point I guess is this...She did not speak Spanish (nor do I), and she would always need a translator to assist patients. We only spent 1 year in Phoenix.
    I have tried to do what I can since 9/11 to CLOSE our Southern Border (writting/calling my State Reps. weekly). And I have come to this simple conclusion:
    It is all about MONEY and POWER! VOTES and CHEAP LABOR!
    And the Elites in your local & Federal Govt. are NOT going to change it, for the 2 reasons I mentioned. I am sorry for speaking the truth, it is sad our country has come to this. I have 4 kids and they know I am NOT a bigot or a rascist, I applaud LEGAL Immigration. The Mexicans are using our own legal system against us...And we are taking it.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Another thing I will no longer directly support is money for city parks. While you might be able to use one during the week and other off hours, dont even think about trying to go on a weekend because they will be totally taken over by hispanics. It's like they own it or something. Drive by any park during the weekend in SoCal and you'll see what I mean. Go to the park on a Sunday afternoon and there is trash and debri left behind all over the place.
    What's with all this trash and debris bit? Are there no garbage cans around? Is this part of their "culture"? Is it only the illegals, or would this include legal immigrants, do you think?

drive through arizona sometime and the amount of trash is unbelievable the side of the roads are covered with trash. Not just little things like cups and paper Im talking about mattresses, couches, I was at the river one time and I saw a group of them dump a washing machine in the river and leave. They think that the river is their personal dump. I have seen mattresses, washers, dryers, and other large items dumped into the river here in AZ. I guess paying $15 to take something to the dump is too much to ask.

What's with all this trash and debris bit? Are there no garbage cans around? Is this part of their "culture"? Is it only the illegals, or would this include legal immigrants, do you think?
    Likely a mix of both.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12