Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

PLEASE HELP ALIPAC STOP AMNESTY!!!!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Senator Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, along with the National Council of La Raza and their host of allies in the media are gearing up for a major push for Amnesty, within the first 100 days of Obama's Presidency.

Stopping Amnesty this time will be tougher than ever, but our opposition knows they must move swiftly. If we can hold them back until the next election cycle, which starts up late in 2009 or the troops start returning to America before the Senate's dirty deeds are complete, then they know they are in serious trouble.

ALIPAC is now launching our 2009 plans to defend our nation again. With God's help, may we prevail again as we have before.

At this time, we are launching our first fundraiser of 2009. We must move swiftly to raise a minimum of $35,000 immediately so ALIPAC can be fully functional during this critical time.

We hope that you will quickly renew your support for 2009 and at the highest levels possible. We need to get this necessary fundraiser out of the way so our entire focus can be on the challenges we face within weeks.

Our focus will be to stop the new push to take away our freedom of speech on the Internet and talk radio, stop the new push for Amnesty, and continue our advance in the states!

Your financial support is essential to our ability to win and our ability to maintain our basic operations.

We have prepared a list of some of ALIPAC's accomplishments and efforts in 2008 for you to review. Please take a look at the list and then proceed to our secure online donations page to renew your support for 2009!

ALIPAC's Accomplishments in 2008
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-142212.html

ALIPAC's Secure Online Contributions Page
    http://www.alipac.us/content-9.html

ALIPAC
    PO Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622

While a donation of any amount will help us reach our goals, we also rely on those of you that can contribute $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or more. The maximum yearly contribution allowed is $5,000 and we are now in a new cycle for 2009. We must have larger donations to accompany our smaller donations to reach our minimal goals.

We have placed a fundraising bar at the top of each page at www.alipac.us that will be updated regularly and included in the top of our e-mail alerts. Please keep an eye on our progress to help us reach our minimal goals of $35,000 before February 15.

Thank you for your continued support. We have accomplished a great deal on a very limited budget and we have been victorious on many occasions against multi-million dollar groups like La Raza.

If you have any questions or would like to speak with me directly, feel free to e-mail or call me . Hearing from you helps us to represent you better and do a better job.

Yours in the cause,

William Gheen & The ALIPAC Team
    WilliamG@alipac.us
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878

Required Disclaimer

“Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals
    whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar yearâ€

April
    LETS JOIN TOGETHER AND HELP ALIPAC STOP AMNESTY!!! WE CAN DO THIS PATRIOTS!!!

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    LETS JOIN TOGETHER AND HELP ALIPAC STOP AMNESTY!!! WE CAN DO THIS PATRIOTS!!!
    Agreed. Its time to start roaring again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will send in my donation in as soon as I get money into my paypal account!!

Folks, alipac can not function with out money, we have alot to do this year and we are not fortunate enough for people like Soros to back us ( well we wouldn't want him anyway ) bad example but you get the point...

Alipac needs money to stay in the fight so please give what you can it all adds up.....WE MUST NEVER GIVE UP OR NEVER GIVE IN!!!

"UNITED WE STAND" "DIVIDED WE WILL FALL"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Is that a German Shorthair Pointer in your Avatar?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    working4change
    It sure is jimpasz..not one of mine but cute I thought

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    working4change

I have owned several wonderful GSPs
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    working4change

I have owned several wonderful GSPs
    I have one as well as several retrievers and she keeps us all in line. Yes wonderful breed and they really are smart. Perhaps too smart at times.

............ "RED ALERT"............
    LET THE BATTLE BEGIN: "YES, WE CAN"
    WE CAN WIN!! SUPPORT ALIPAC

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=829047
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm in! I liked watching Harry squirm today over the Burris matter.........let's keep him squirming

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast