Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom Tancredo has always been my favorite. Duncan Hunter comes in second. I will trust Tancredo for now and see how things go. I am sure he takes the endorsement seriously and is trying to leverage the timing. So now I think its Sheriff Joe and Tom Tancredo for Romney. Jim Gilchrist all by his lonesome for slick Huck. Hunter is pinning his hopes on the next set of primaries, so I will hold out hope too...
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    With all due respect to those who are talking about "lesser of two evils" or most electable-isn't that how we got our country so messed up? We let the media lead us around like puppy dogs about who are the leaders in this poll and that poll. We listen and hear them say-so and so doesn't have a chance. If enough people said to heck with the lesser of two evils and vote for who would really make changes instead of saying well A is still better than B this country would be in much better shape. Just MHO.

I detest all the "leaders" in both parties and truly do not think there will be much difference in this country if any of them become president. They are all-repubs and dems-big sell outs to Giant corporations.

My vote is too important. Soldiers and civilians have given their lives for over 200 years for it. I will not vote for the lesser of two evils or most electable. If that means a write in-so be it.

Again. thanks for listening.

Nicole
    DITTO, "Nicole" that is most certainly how we got where we are...no more the lesser of two evils for me.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

"lesser of two evils"
    Is still evil!

I think Tancredo is trying to tell us something....

Well, if people were up in arms enough, the 'most electable' candidate would be the best one for the country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    What?

Does he want to be vice president? *fingers crossed*
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

PLease advise-what do you think it is? I cannot think straight right now as I am so mad. What? Is he going to pick him as his VP or something?

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    What?

Does he want to be vice president? *fingers crossed*
    Guess we were thinking on the same lines BearFlag, huh?

Banned
    Well Sheriff Joe Arpiao also came out early supporting Romney

Now he has 2 of our favorite people in his camp

That has to be worth something

Folks let's look at one possible positive thing here.Since Tancredo,whom I have supported,is endorsing Romney,I am hoping Tancredo will be the next Homeland Security Director if Romney is elected.I can honestly see that happening.Who else would be better at that job?I believe that Tancredo sees Romney as the best hope for carrying out a true tough illegal immigration enforcement plan.I had already stated somewhere that I would give Romney a look if Tom dropped out.As long as Romney doesn't sneak a Hucklebee "touchback" plan into his platform he will get my vote now.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast