Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you backed Tancredo, then trust his judgement now or choose another candidate. I'm sure he did not choos Romney on a whim.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayflowerchick
    I think Tancredo is trying to tell us something....
    What?

Does he want to be vice president? *fingers crossed*
    Guess we were thinking on the same lines BearFlag, huh?
    I think it would be a winning strategy for Mitt!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Tancredo just gave an interview to Tucker, he said he will not suport Hunter because he has less chance then himself ,Tancredo, Ron Paul he likes him but he doesn't agree with him about the war, for Tancredo it is a clash of civilizations so he had a meeting with Romney today for 1 hour and he decided to support him even knowing as he said that Mitt Romney is going to increase the H1B (Romney admitted) and he from the pack has a chance to win.

(I was just transmitting what I've heard.)
    My views are other.

I don't believe we have heard everything from every candidate out there. I do know of Romney however because of where I live. My choice right now is Romney if faced with having to vote for the others. I feel he does have the best chance to win.
    I am still waiting till the last minute to decide and I feel the american people feel the same.
    Maybe Tancredo does know something we don't know.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Tancredo just gave an interview to Tucker, he said he will not suport Hunter because he has less chance then himself ,Tancredo, Ron Paul he likes him but he doesn't agree with him about the war, for Tancredo it is a clash of civilizations so he had a meeting with Romney today for 1 hour and he decided to support him even knowing as he said that Mitt Romney is going to increase the H1B (Romney admitted) and he from the pack has a chance to win.

(I was just transmitting what I've heard.)
    My views are other.
    Bleh, that's why he is supporting him?? I'm disappointed
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

The President doesn't set the H-1B cap, that would be Congress. Just because a President wants more H-1Bs doesn't mean that he will get his way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    Folks let's look at one possible positive thing here.Since Tancredo,whom I have supported,is endorsing Romney,I am hoping Tancredo will be the next Homeland Security Director if Romney is elected.I can honestly see that happening.Who else would be better at that job?I believe that Tancredo sees Romney as the best hope for carrying out a true tough illegal immigration enforcement plan.I had already stated somewhere that I would give Romney a look if Tom dropped out.As long as Romney doesn't sneak a Hucklebee "touchback" plan into his platform he will get my vote now.
    I was thinking about the DHS position too. The problem with that is it has to go before the Senate for confirmation. The libs wouldn't let Arpaio or Tancredo in the position.

Tom is talking about running for Martinez (?) seat in Colorado. If he has Romney's backing and money it might get him elected into the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Sooner or later the supporters of Ron Paul or Duncan Hunter will
    have to make a choice , either write in their favorites or support
    the choice of the Republican or Democratic parties

Geeeez people wake up , it won't be Ron Paul and it won't
    be Duncan Hunter

There are far to many people in this country who havn't heard of
    either one of them

Its the way things work here , the media pushes the campaigns

Its sad I know , but its not going to change and no matter how much money Paul has it won't make one bit of difference

I hope I'm wrong on this but I don't think so
    Nevada, JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY SO - doesn't make it so.

This is the SAME KIND OF "VOTE FOR LESSER OF TWO EVILS" that we see from the MSM.

"IF" everyone goes by your way of thinking.. We would just be given the Presidential candidates by the MSM.

I patently refuse to accept your notion that "some people will win, and others not". I am NOT voting for the lesser of two evils..

Also, How many individual donors does the GOP candidates have:

Over 100,000 individual donors have given to Ron Paul -- what other GOP can say that????

You want to know where all the money for Romney is coming from, not including the millions of his own money.... This MEANS, he really has NO core support. If he has to fund his OWN campaign.. that means NOBOODY IS BEHIND HIM!! C'mon now.

ROMNEY AND LOBBYISTS:
    http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/select.asp?cycle=2008

ROMNEY AND BANKS:
    http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/select.asp?Ind=F03

ROMNEY AND HEDGE FUNDS:
    http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/select.asp?Ind=F27

ROMNEY AND LAW FIRMS
    http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/select.asp?Ind=K01

etc..

So, my point being.. Those in "special interests" support Romeny.... BUT NOT THE PEOPLE. This is why he is not the candidate to win. When MOST of your money comes from special interests and yourself (he funds his own campaign),.. then the support is media generated....

The facts are right there.

So, Neveda - you can keep thinking what you want. But I am voting on WHO I THINK IS BEST FOR AMERICA, not the tired formula that got us in the this mess of "voting for the lesser of two evils".

Banned
    Without a doubt thats your choice

but just keep in mind

"Over 100,000 individual donors have given to Ron Paul "

There are 300 million people in this country

do the math

Like Tancredo I have done the homework and
    considered all the pros and cons

It still equals Romney as the best choice

Your agreement isn't required , you can make your own choice
    as I have made mine

I'm not saying your wrong , I'm just saying I disagree

I don't think Tancredo betrayed us at all. Quite the contrary, he made a logical, practical decision. Tancredo said in an interview today that he had a long discussion with Romney, and endorsed Romney for three reasons:

-Romney has a viable plan against illegal immigration

-he believes Romney will stick with it

-Romney has the best chance of winning

With some polls showing McCain rising in New Hampshire, who do you want: Hillary, Obama, McCain, Giuliani, Huckabee (amnesty on steroids) or Romney?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast