Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Politically correct border enforcement

Friends, it is time we show the rest of the world that we, the people of the United States, are a people of politically correctness. Why? Because we are the best and have the greatest advantage, so it is our responsibility to set a good example to the rest of the world.

1) The idea of a fence or a wall is offensive, as it implies separation. Instead, we should erect signs that point to historical markers. The historical markers would have little wooden benches under a tree (good resting spots) and a plaque printed in both English and Spanish with information about a national border.

2) Guns are offensive because they imply violence and possibly even death. Instead, our guards at the border should carry walkie-talkies (kinda like they did in the re-editing of the movie E.T.).

3) The idea of national flags at the border are offensive also. The US flag should be flown only in the US and not at the border. The same goes for the Mexican flag. Fly it in Mexico, but not at the border. Instead we should create a new flag that mixes all the colors of both flags. With red, white, green, and blue, I guess it would be a light brownish color. It should also be noted that the color brown is not offensive to hispanic people.

4) Terms like "illegal alien" are offensive because they imply that a person is a being other than human and that breaking laws is a bad thing. We have tampered with the term "undocumented worker", but unfortunately this term is not fitting either because it implies a lower status of work class, separating immigrants from the rest of society. Instead, I suggest we use the term "early bloomer" because it sends a more positive message about entering the US before the proper paperwork has been completed. Less offensive terms are nothing new to us. If you recall, we went from using the term "colored" to "black" to "african american".

5) How will we secure the borders without some kind of fence or wall? Simple! We can erect a 50 foot advertisement extension across the historical border. This extension might appear as a wall to some, but should never be referred to as a wall for reasons already defined. Companies such as Coca Cola oand Dell computers could post huge advertisements all over this extension. The advertisement aspect would relieve the tax payers of having to finance the construction of an offensive security wall.

Anyone have any more ideas?

You have been watching to much Kennedy/McCain.

I prescribe you take 20 hours of Lou Dobbs that should cure what is a ailing you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cute. Love the advertising signs. More places for artistic creations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

I prescribe you take 20 hours of Lou Dobbs that should cure what is a ailing you.
    LOL!! Actually, I cannot stomach Kennedy/McCain. I don't have time to watch very much news, but I do enjoy tuning in to Hannity and Colmes sometimes. I will certainly check out more Lou Dobbs.

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman

LOL!! Actually, I cannot stomach Kennedy/McCain. I don't have time to watch very much news, but I do enjoy tuning in to Hannity and Colmes sometimes. I will certainly check out more Lou Dobbs.
    Hannity is good for a buster shot but for the full cure you need the Dobbs. We can't have you slipping on us

Hannity is good for a buster shot but for the full cure you need the Dobbs. We can't have you slipping on us
    Do not worry. I am far from slipping. My greatest influence comes from within rather than a face/voice on TV.

In Los Angeles, the city council made it policy that any computer manufacturer that used the term "slave drive" in the labelling of computer hard drives would be prohibited from getting contracts to supply computers to the city, because they said the term was racist.

Can you believe this insanity?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    In Los Angeles, the city council made it policy that any computer manufacturer that used the term "slave drive" in the labelling of computer hard drives would be prohibited from getting contracts to supply computers to the city, because they said the term was racist.

Can you believe this insanity?
    That's crazy. Words only have as much power as we give them.

Would the city council of LA also like to take the word "slave" out of the bible? lol

Cute tongue in cheek post
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Cute tongue in cheek post
    Thanks. I am trying to broaden my skills in that area. I usually prefer satire, but some people are immediately turned off by things like that.