View Poll Results: How do you feel about this MMP Fund Raising Email?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Highly Dishonest

36 81.82%
  • Slightly Dishonest

2 4.55%
  • No Big Deal to Me

4 9.09%
  • It's fine to do this.

1 2.27%
  • Undecided

1 2.27%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

voted!

How do you feel about this MMP Fund Raising Email?
    Highly Dishonest

77% [ 17 ]
    Slightly Dishonest

0% [ 0 ]
    No Big Deal to Me

18% [ 4 ]
    It's fine to do this.

4% [ 1 ]
    Undecided

0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 22

God, can't we just forget about this guy! Let's move on and concentrate on what we have to do and stop the next amnesty!

I'm sick and tired of hearing people complain about this clown on this board and others.

Every time this guy is brought up and bashed it makes us all look like a$$holes. Just let him drift away into the big river.

If I keep on getting e-mails like the last few from Alipac than I will have to cancel my subscription, the reason why I joined is to stop illegal immigration not go on a witch hunt for folks you don't like!............I know I know the guy is making us look bad and he is trying to take money from seniors and such for his bank account........Whatever, call the better business burough. I'm not the only Patriot that thinks this just one willing to say it.

Proud member of several groups including CCFIILE (Concerned Citizens and Friends of Illegal Immigration Control)
    Mark

PS:
    I have sent that clown a few e-mails telling him what I think about him and have got nasty replies so I know what time it is.
    The whole thing is getting OLD, now let me get back to fighting illegal immigration.

If I keep on getting e-mails like the last few from Alipac than I will have to cancel my subscription,
    Bye, Bye, See Ya!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Welcome defcon4!

We have an opening for you to fill now!

If you lurked for a couple of years you will have a lot to add to the group, unlike the last one.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by rewhblcain
    God, can't we just forget about this guy! Let's move on and concentrate on what we have to do and stop the next amnesty!

I'm sick and tired of hearing people complain about this clown on this board and others.

Every time this guy is brought up and bashed it makes us all look like a$$holes. Just let him drift away into the big river.

If I keep on getting e-mails like the last few from Alipac than I will have to cancel my subscription, the reason why I joined is to stop illegal immigration not go on a witch hunt for folks you don't like!............I know I know the guy is making us look bad and he is trying to take money from seniors and such for his bank account........Whatever, call the better business burough. I'm not the only Patriot that thinks this just one willing to say it.

Proud member of several groups including CCFIILE (Concerned Citizens and Friends of Illegal Immigration Control)
    Mark

PS:
    I have sent that clown a few e-mails telling him what I think about him and have got nasty replies so I know what time it is.
    The whole thing is getting OLD, now let me get back to fighting illegal immigration.
    Mark,

I can understand why you feel that way, but there are new things happening and Gilchrist is now fully working with the pro illegal alien opposition to our groups.

It is time for us to put a political end to MMP and take a stand against the destructive, devisive, and derrogatory actions of Jim Gilchrist and MMP.

You are lucky in the fact that you know a good deal about what is going on, but many people do not because over all we have been very reserved on these matters.

Listen in to today's show so you will have a clearer understanding of the latest developments and why we are moving to put an end to this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here are the details on today's show for everyone to listen in and learn more about what is going on...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-148836.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am undecided, but I sort of agree with the above. I have been at several anti-illegal immigration rallies where Jim Gilchrist was a speaker, and he seemed to be a normal person (at that time).

As far as Jeff Schwilk goes he has had a lot of controversy in the North County areas of San Diego for a long time now. Sometimes it is hard to tell if the attacks at him from the local Liberal Press are warranted or not.

I will say this: The local press is becoming increasingly pro illegal alien and I have been banned myself many times from several local media outlets.

If Gilchrist is a phony or gone crazy, then just let him quietly go away.

R/ Skip

Quote Originally Posted by Skip

I am undecided, but I sort of agree with the above. I have been at several anti-illegal immigration rallies where Jim Gilchrist was a speaker, and he seemed to be a normal person (at that time).

As far as Jeff Schwilk goes he has had a lot of controversy in the North County areas of San Diego for a long time now. Sometimes it is hard to tell if the attacks at him from the local Liberal Press are warranted or not.

I will say this: The local press is becoming increasingly pro illegal alien and I have been banned myself many times from several local media outlets.

If Gilchrist is a phony or gone crazy, then just let him quietly go away.

R/ Skip
    That is sincerely good advice Skip.

But we tried that for a few years and things have only gotten worse.

Tune in today to hear more.

W

Jim is a blight on our movement. I have known this for some time now. I'm concerned about the damage he is doing. When he started sueing true patriots, that was it for me.
    He insults the intelligence of us all in the movement. I have read the articles where he says the movement is dead. And when you add people like Shawna Forde, who calls for people to take long guns to the border, that scares the hell out of me. All we need is for someone to get trigger happy on the border.
    MCDC do not allow long guns to be carried on the border, by their members.
    I hear constant stories of Jim hijacking everyone elses efforts. I caution people who would send him money, he has huge court cost to pay, for his stupid failed lawsuits against the true patriots in the movement.

By the way, thank-you William for doing this, it needed to be done.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast