View Poll Results: How do you feel about this MMP Fund Raising Email?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Highly Dishonest

36 81.82%
  • Slightly Dishonest

2 4.55%
  • No Big Deal to Me

4 9.09%
  • It's fine to do this.

1 2.27%
  • Undecided

1 2.27%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dealing w/ Problems

Distractions only cost the leaders of the movement to "legally & effectively" deal w/ immigration issues, significant time that could have been spent more productively. Perhaps that is the ultimate intention of those who have been creating provocative situations? Yet if we fail to expose their tactics & actions, there are large numbers who will not know. While this issue is important to many, not all can keep up to date on all of the issues & events taking place. There are many who depend on the honesty & sincerity of the leaders of the movement. Just as we depend on the honesty & sincerity of our elected leaders. When a leader turns on us, there is little we can do, if we do not know what they are up to.
    I do not know Jim G., nor do I know what is in his heart or what his intentions are. I do know, the bulk of the leadership of the movement is warning all of us, he may be a problem. And that some of his actions recently & perhaps farther back than we realize, have not been beneficial to the movement.
    Knowing who to trust is always difficult. Once I see someone personally profiting, whether financially or through self promotion, I generally become reluctant to continue my support. This movement is about protecting America, not making an immigration super-star or a king or queen. The issues at hand are already controversial & are easily distorted to appear racist, bigoted, xenophobic, etc. We know we are not racists, bigots, xenophobes, etc. We know our goal is a safe & secure America. We rely on our leadership to effectively convey that message to the public.
    If someone in the leadership strays from the message & takes actions contrary to the ultimate goals of a safe & secure America, we can walk away from them & rebuild whatever they have destroyed.
    But, there is also something else that must be done. Those who have strayed must be revealed to the membership & perhaps the public in general, so that all know who no longer speaks for the movement. This costs time & money. But the costs would be greater if the movement is discredited by actions others perceive to be un-American, violent, criminal, self profiting, or worse, racially motivated.
    So its a shame time & money must be expended to expose this. Knowing many are unaware of those anti-movement activities & knowing many still contribute to those actors, warnings must be transmitted to the unknowing. We must all understand why our leaders are compelled to keep dealing w/ the subject. Because those anti-movement activities & statements keep coming up, we must be vigilant & expose them. To do otherwise sets us up for failure & the costs of failure are too great to even contemplate.
    I got one of those fund raising emails. Unfortunately for them, right now, I'm as broke as the next guy & perhaps moreso. So their time & efforts were for naught. But there are some who have or can come up w/ the available funds or who believe so much in the movement, who might still be making those contributions to those bad actors. Lets hope all can become informed & all can decide to pay closer attention in the future, so all can deal w/ the real issues, not the false, misleading & distorted issues or people whose actions are contrary to our purposes.
    Sorry for the wordy post!
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

Here is an article Eichler plagiarized from WND.

Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 8:47 PM To: news@worldnetdaily.com Subject: plagiarized article

http://www.prolifeblogs.com/articles/ag ... try=528928

http://noisyroom.net/blog/2008/04/05/us ... n-meeting/

http://www.infowars.com/?p=1381

Your Article.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=58788

Check out this article where FaxDC(dot)com plagiarized the WND.com article and then put their advertising at the beginning and end. They didn’t write the story they just us it to get links to their scam. WORD for WORD. The posted your article on noisyroom.net and the sited that link.

Here is Eichler of FaxDC(DOT)com and Minuteman Project

Quote Originally Posted by rewhblcain
    God, can't we just forget about this guy! Let's move on and concentrate on what we have to do and stop the next amnesty!

I'm sick and tired of hearing people complain about this clown on this board and others.

Every time this guy is brought up and bashed it makes us all look like a$$holes. Just let him drift away into the big river.

If I keep on getting e-mails like the last few from Alipac than I will have to cancel my subscription, the reason why I joined is to stop illegal immigration not go on a witch hunt for folks you don't like!............I know I know the guy is making us look bad and he is trying to take money from seniors and such for his bank account........Whatever, call the better business burough. I'm not the only Patriot that thinks this just one willing to say it.

Proud member of several groups including CCFIILE (Concerned Citizens and Friends of Illegal Immigration Control)
    Mark

PS:
    I have sent that clown a few e-mails telling him what I think about him and have got nasty replies so I know what time it is.
    The whole thing is getting OLD, now let me get back to fighting illegal immigration.
    For me, it has mostly to do with the fact that he does not represent us as a whole. Jim is a self serving person that would rather see us fail than suceeed. We MUST stop illegal immigration. Politics has nothing to do with it!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Ok folks!

Good job so far, but we need more than 42 of you to weigh in on this matter.

Please review the info and vote according to your opinion.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123