Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Its not rocket science to know that a huge majority of legal hispanics favor amnesty
    "So they can legally enslave they're own people!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well why would they cut off the hand that feeds them??

Kathyet

Banned
    Sure they will support Obama and the Dems. Theya re the only ones that are saying anything about giving amnisty and education to the illegals. We need to keep pushing the GOP and start to kick out the Dems who refuse to listen to the REAL AMERICAN public. AMERICANS demand a secure border and the removal of illegals from our communities.

sure the American demand . but we don't get only His friends get it why the Vote & the hell with the Usa well Obama . you are nt like by any american . I don't know about the others but I don't like you at all . & I did not vote for you & I will Not vote for you at all .
    why you don't care about the american . &when you say god Bless american . your full Of S/// you don't hold your hand Over your heart
    when you said the Pledge of allegianice . you have no respect for Our country at all
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12