Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

none

70% and climbing

And it finally reaches 70%. HAH! Another victory for the people. I wonder what the liberal editors at the San Francisco Chronicle think of this poll, considering that 95% of their editorial opinions on the subject of illegal immigration are the exact opposite of the vast majority of their readers. I know this is yesterday's news, but I'm still savoring this one. Billboard-gate might turn out to be a weird sort of turning point. We have dramatically and emphatically made our feelings known to the entire Southern California region, if not the whole country.

It's funny how people who want to slam immigration reformers always forget the word "illegal" when talking about immigrants. What is the alternative for being anti-illegal immigration? Perhaps pro-illegal immigration?

Quote Originally Posted by arizona85032
    It's funny how people who want to slam immigration reformers always forget the word "illegal" when talking about immigrants. What is the alternative for being anti-illegal immigration? Perhaps pro-illegal immigration?
    That is precisely what they are.

Welcome aboard, btw.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123