Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    That's what I call a fair and balanced news poll by distorting the vote totals.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

People here illegally are not committing a felony, Rak. There is a special name for it, which eludes me at the moment because I'm the world's youngest senile man, but it's closer to a misdemeanor.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    People here illegally are not committing a felony, Rak. There is a special name for it, which eludes me at the moment because I'm the world's youngest senile man, but it's closer to a misdemeanor.
    wouldn't illegally entering or departing a country without proper documentation constitute felony "offenses against the law of nations"?

Title 8 U.S.C. § 1185(b) makes it "unlawful for a United States citizen to attempt to depart from or enter the United States without a valid passport" and 18 U.S.C. § 1541 also makes it a crime for consular officers to verify passports for persons not owing allegiance to the United States, even if they are citizens --

and any alien that is in this country using "false documents" to secure employment and benefits from the United States IS GUILTY of a felony --- identity theft, perjury, etc. are not misdeameanors

when Congress treats "illegal aliens" as terrorists suspects not entitled to the protection of the 'Bill of Rights' -- rights of the Citizens and States --- and benefits, we will be able to control "illegal immigration"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Let's not post any more of their lies.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

uh........!

Crossing the border without process at customs, or without consent, even if you are legal, IS A FEDERAL FELONY! Forget about the rest. cheers glenn

CONSPIRACY!! ARREST THEM ALL, IMPEACH BUSH
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Letter to the Editor

LETTERS POLICY
    The North County Times is committed to an open letters forum as part of a free and strong community.
    We invite letters on topics of public interest, and make every effort to print them all.
    Writers must include full first name with full middle name and last name, address and daytime phone number.
    Unsigned letters will be discarded. We reserve the right to edit letters for any reason, including but not limited to taste, clarity, length and to avoid libel.
    Letters should be shorter than 200 words and will be further shortened when possible in order to help make space for all letters.
    Fill out the form below or mail letters to North County Times, 207 E. Pennsylvania Ave., Escondido, CA 92025; fax to (760) 745-3769; e-mail to letters@nctimes.com; or deliver to any North County Times office.
    Individual writers are limited to one letter every two weeks. Priority is given to North County writers.
    Commercial complaints and endorsements ordinarily are not published.

For more information, contact Letters Editor Pattie Leipert at (760) 740-5471 or via e-mail letters@nctimes.com.

To submit a letter to the editor, fill out the form below or send e-mail.

http://www.nctimes.com/forms/letters/editor.html
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

According to Asa Hutchinson, being here illegally is NOT a felony, but it is breaking the law. Don't shoot the messenger.

Mamie--being in the country illegally is not necessarily the same thing as providing false documents to gain employment or benefits.

I hope I am not being put into the "liar" category by pointing out the particulars of the Law.

If you all want to attack somebody, attack the people who pushed for laws making it ILLEGAL for law enforcement or social services to ask immigration status. Change these BS rules and we will solve this illegal immigration problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Mamie--being in the country illegally is not necessarily the same thing as providing false documents to gain employment or benefits.

I hope I am not being put into the "liar" category by pointing out the particulars of the Law.

If you all want to attack somebody, attack the people who pushed for laws making it ILLEGAL for law enforcement or social services to ask immigration status. Change these BS rules and we will solve this illegal immigration problem.

and any alien that is in this country using "false documents" to secure employment and benefits from the United States IS GUILTY of a felony --- identity theft, perjury, etc. are not misdeameanors
    who did I attack? I have repeatedly blamed Congress, judges and employers . . . I have also supported legislation to hold judges accountable that confers jurisdiction to "aliens" in the courts of the United States
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast