Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    If you try voting again it will give you the results, but at the top it will have a message saying you already voted, and the vote is not tallied to the totals. If you delete the cookie from the website it will give you a message thanking you for voting and add the vote.

The poll is probably not going to be accurate since it is only taken from a small percentage of people. Also it is possible for anyone from anywhere in the world to vote if they are directed to the poll. And of course fraud is possible by placing multiple votes.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I bet that's where I missed it. I didn't even look up at the top. I'll have to figure out how to delete just those cookies and try again!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

That worked!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

It's 3:27 am Monday Morning. Poll says:

287 (18%) Positive

114 (7%) Neutral

1166 (74%) NEGATIVE

Total: 1567

NOTE: Only 5 voted positive ALL DAY...so NO WAY did over 100 vote positive this time yesterday morning. The positives had a "player" between 1:45 and 3:45 am messing with the integrity of this poll!!

William, take that 100 or so phoney hits off the Positives and the total, recalcuate and the poll would be right in line with all other polls in the 80 to 90 percent range.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're right, Judy. EITHER someone was messing with that poll in the middle of the night or there was a serious glitch in their system. I wonder if there's a place to contact the station and question that vote. I'm going back to the site and check.

Below is my email to the station:

I am very concerned about the accuracy of your poll on the effect of illegal immigrants on our state. I have been watching the poll since you posted it and I noticed something VERY strange. Sometimes between the hours of 1:45 AM and 3:45 AM on the 24th, the Positive vote jumped by around 100 votes. That just seems to be an odd time for MOST people to be up and voting. I get up VERY early and that is when I do my computer work so I was on the site during that time.

If there's any way you can check this, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Good Job, Bootsie!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Be interesting to see if they even bother to respond--OR CHECK!

Yep....sure will be. Hope they spot it and fix it. We're still good now at 74% and without their playing with the system, this will rise over time because the more that vote the higher the percentage of negative votes!

That's true AND we still have to take into account the HUGE hispanic population of that area. AND, those rich people aren't going to speak out against illegals because they are using them everyday as yard workers, nannies, construction. So, they don't WANT to lose their cheap labor. And, that my friend, is why they are RICH and I am NOT!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast