Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Possible ALERT Brewing

ALIPAC Team:

I know that many of you are exhausted after last weeks traffic and the AAN alert Sat morning, but we are on standbye for another possible alert.

Although we have done very well getting the word out across the nation about the offensive billboards, the MSM still has not shown them to the nation. We have no evidence that the Associated Press, CNN, ABC, CBS, or NBC have shown these boards to the nation. That is what we want because we know what the national reaction is!

Right now, our friends and allies are protesting outside of the station responsible for these boards.

We have been informed that a billboard 45 mins from the protest has an American flag hanging over the word MEXICO!

We are standing by for digital photos. If the photos provide another picture worth a thousand words we will HAVE to Activate the ALIPAC Action Network (AAN) again.

I know you are tired and I hate to activate to often but this is to important for us not to fully engage in the fight.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs showed the billboard ... and I'll betcha my last quarter he will be interested in this new development.

Lou makes no bones about illegal immigration and he hits it hard every show.

I think a local network affiliate is going to have a crew and also one at the purported billboard.

Fingers and paws crossed, prayers too!

"This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan