Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    JAK wrote:
    I guess you put me in the right frame of mind for Blitzing ...phone calls today!!!!

MR.

I hope this represents your remaining days in the White House!!!

But I do think it's an insult to the animals front end!!!

They can have their votes of no-confidence but it's not going to make the determination about who serves in ***my*** government," Bush said.

ok this is a problem for me. this guy gets scarier by the minute.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is there any way we can stop Air Force One from returning to the US? Like telling the Albanian government it is a gift from the US they can keep it, along with our Traitor in Chief

Too bad some hacker couldnt re program air force one to take off into space and just continually orbit the earth...forever. That way Bush could spend all his time looking out the window at **HIS** earth.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    But I do think it's an insult to the animals front end!!!
    LOL, I thought so tooooo! But this was the worse one I could find!!!
    (the rest were too cute!... and I couldn't find the other end!!)

I cannot post what I truly think of this man!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Then I heard that he's a Harvard graduate or some crap so then I thought well maybe he's like Columbo or something
    Haha Katydid. That Columbo reference made me laugh and almost choke on my gum.

Quote Originally Posted by DiggersRealm
    Then I heard that he's a Harvard graduate or some crap so then I thought well maybe he's like Columbo or something
    Haha Katydid. That Columbo reference made me laugh and almost choke on my gum.

I did the detective a diservice comparing him to Bush... he's smart but only plays dumb....good old George likes to pretend he's smart but is really the bumbling fool... and it's embarrassing!

We have to turn our anger into ACTION. These Senators think we're just gonna bitch and cry today and do NOTHING, and on election day we'll dutifully march to the polls and vote GOP. GET THEIR ATTENTION! Here's what I'm going to do if this bill somehow rears its ugly head again: 1. I'm going to the post office and changing my voter registration to Independent. 2. I'm canceling my account at Home Depot, and I'm opening an account at Lowe's. 3. I'm going to www.bankofamericaboycott.com and I'm closing my account at Chase and opening an account at one of the banks that doesn't accept the Mexican matricular consular card (there's a list at that website) 4. I'm going to resume paying my $10 weekly ransom to the NRSC every week that this bill stalls in the Senate www.nrsc.org. What are YOU going to DO?

Opening an account at Lowes?

Wasn't there just a topic on that?

Oh yes, here it is

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67527

Oh and welcome "AmyCarter"

JAK wrote
    I guess you put me in the right frame of mind for Blitzing ...phone calls today!!!!

MR.
    JAK, I think the right phrase would be 'the north end of a south-bound jackass'

Quote Originally Posted by DiggersRealm
    Opening an account at Lowes?

Wasn't there just a topic on that?

Oh yes, here it is

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=67527

Oh and welcome "AmyCarter"
    Hi Ya Digger!
    Hadn't seen you around for a bit.
    Glad to see you again!!

Welcome to ALipac AMY!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast