Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President and Chertoff to meet/speak with BP Monday

Bush and Chertoff are to speak at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson on Monday. It is being billed as an opportunity for him to discuss border issues.

Unfortunately, what the public will see, is Bush talking, rather than listening, to the people who know something about what is going on.
    We'll all get to hear what he says from his uninformed and disinterested perspective as he pretends to care.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Right, mapwife. How many times did he have to go to NO before he finally realized the gravity of what had happened to the people there? I don't expect anything but more lip service to come out of this photo opp.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: President and Chertoff to meet/speak with BP Monday

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Bush and Chertoff are to speak at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson on Monday. It is being billed as an opportunity for him to discuss border issues.

Unfortunately, what the public will see, is Bush talking, rather than listening, to the people who know something about what is going on.
    We'll all get to hear what he says from his uninformed and disinterested perspective as he pretends to care.
    No doubt about that Mapwife. Just think you will get to hear to Clueless Men. Bush hasn't got an Ideal of what is going on and Chertoff is another Michael Brown.

Oh by the way, Welcome Mapwife
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Scuba, congratulations on that avatar ! We always go to the Norad Santa Tracker every Christmas Eve morning. We check in all day to see Santa get closer and closer !! Even I believe it !

I agree with you guys, the border day for our president will be nothing more than another scam for the American people. He's going to look pretty silly on Monday. A little LATE aren't you, Mr. Commander in Thief ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is confirmed by the Sunday morning papers, Bush is using his stop at the Tucson AFB to sell his worker plan to the American people. You notice I don't say "temporary worker."
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Figures, doesn't it ?

How much do you want to bet his so called "speech" will be all soft and sweet and apologetic to the illegals ! Just watch !

I'm already angry and it isn't even tomorrow yet.

I KNOW I'm going to lose sleep over this tonight. Like you, Legal, I'm already furious and it hasn't even HAPPENED yet. I know exactly what the fool is doing--he's run out of PHOTO OPS and he needs to remind us what he looks like! You know what MIGHT convince me he was serious??? I just MIGHT BELIEVE HIM (???) if he actually took questions from NORMAL, EVERY DAY AMERICANS. NOT SCRIPTED, OF COURSE. He will NEVER do that because he can't THINK fast enough on his feet to answer a question that he hasn't practiced.

I LOVE the "WORKER PROGRAM", mapwife!!! EXCELLENT DEFINITION!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

PS---LOVE THE AVATAR, SCUB!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I predict that by 9pm Eastern time Monday night, his approval rating should be approaching somewhere around 2%. :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast