Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BOOTSIE'S QUOTE:
    You know what MIGHT convince me he was serious??? I just MIGHT BELIEVE HIM (???) if he actually took questions from NORMAL, EVERY DAY AMERICANS. NOT SCRIPTED, OF COURSE. He will NEVER do that because he can't THINK fast enough on his feet to answer a question that he hasn't practiced.

Bootsie Don't make such a mistake as to have HOPE I've already decided that there is absolutely NO CHANCE of any miracles tomorrow. It won't happen. Bootsie, don't get your hopes up AT ALL.
    You will only be more disappointed and angry.

Go ahead and be angry NOW. That way maybe tomorrow we will already be desensitized to our feelings, and it won't be so difficult. Maybe.

I normally approach everything optimistically. But, this situation, I am totally pessimistic. Maybe you could call me a realist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will say this. There could be a .05 % chance that I am WRONG. That would be great news for the America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I predict that by 9pm Eastern time Monday night, his approval rating should be approaching somewhere around 2%. :P
    PA-LEEZ! THAT HIGH. I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF IT WENT TO FLAT LINES. WEEKS OF FLAT LINES.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There doesn't appear to be a lot of trust in el Presidente's motives here.

Here's an even more cynical take:

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/read ... Num=118661
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Let's put it this way, Legal--I was DREAMING!!! And, since I KNEW he would NEVER do anything LIKE having a chit-chat with regular Americans, I thought it was a safe bet to make that statement!!!! I'm already prepared for the HYPE, the WHITE WASH and the politics. Got the barf bucket ready, the remote is right next to my chair, Judy's tomatoes in a sack to throw at the TV and my BLINDERS to put on!!! I think that anyone who would actually BELIEVE anything he says is looking at him through rose-colored glasses. I don't have any of those but I doubt I'll need them because I have seen him for what he really is for WAY TOO LONG.

I think I'll pop some popcorn, get a good book, tape a movie and skip the whole PHOTO OP. And, remember, we're going to have to look at that alien, Chertoff, as well. Probably have to hear him too. Wonder if they will bring Michael Brown along for support???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Have a great day, everyone.

Bootsie, I want you to repeat this ten times every hour today:

LAME DUCK, LAME DUCK, LAME DUCK, LAME DUCK, LAME DUCK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    PS---LOVE THE AVATAR, SCUB!!!
    Thanks, I thought I would try to get everyone in the Patriotic Holiday Spirit.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Wonder if they will bring Michael Brown along for support???
    If not today, pretty soon I'll bet.

From http://www.shns.com/shns/g_index2.cf...OWNIE-11-23-05:

He said that he and his wife, Tamara, have put their Virginia house on the market. They plan to move to the Boulder-Longmont area full-time, while he plans to commute back and forth to a second office and apartment in Washington.

QUACKIDENT! QUACKIDENT! QUACKIDENT!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12