Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Bush is evil and so is Cheny, neither one of them care about the middle class or the poor, there is one agenda and he is going to stay focused on it regardless of laws, constitution or the will of the people.

It is all about his globalist buddies and the North American Union, I think the Iraq war was to keep our mind on there instead of here, a diversion. While 2/3 of America are watching and discussing Iraq 24/7 our own country is headed on a down hill slid at high speed. The news media has brain washed people to think the war is the #1 issue but alot of us know our country at this time is the #1 issue. What good is it going to do us to help Iraq become a Republic if when its over we are a 3rd world country and slaves to boot.
    SOSADFORUS, I'd say you are 100% right about the war being a diversion. Our way of life is being destroyed by illegal immigration. To me that is terrorism! Who cares about Iraq when any day the Mexican flag probably will be flying over the White House!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Bush is evil and so is Cheny, neither one of them care about the middle class or the poor, there is one agenda and he is going to stay focused on it regardless of laws, constitution or the will of the people.

It is all about his globalist buddies and the North American Union, I think the Iraq war was to keep our mind on there instead of here, a diversion. While 2/3 of America are watching and discussing Iraq 24/7 our own country is headed on a down hill slid at high speed. The news media has brain washed people to think the war is the #1 issue but alot of us know our country at this time is the #1 issue. What good is it going to do us to help Iraq become a Republic if when its over we are a 3rd world country and slaves to boot.
    SOSADFORUS, I'd say you are 100% right about the war being a diversion. Our way of life is being destroyed by illegal immigration. To me that is terrorism! Who cares about Iraq when any day the Mexican flag probably will be flying over the White House!
    DITTO "Molly"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Do you guys remember the movie "The Omen"? Remember the little kid Damien? That little boy grew up to be president! That's why we are all going through this nightmare... Thanks to him, everything he touches is destroyed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123