Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bush said:
    In his remarks to the small-business group, Bush said his goal was to make sure Social Security "functions well for a young generation of Latinos and people from all walks of life."
    What about the young generation of Americans?

Bush said:
    "That's the great promise of America," Bush said. "That's what we're all about. You come here, you work hard, you realize your dreams, and you have a chance to build something for your family."
    Is Bush talking about "illegal aliens"? You bet he is!

MW
    sonali wrote:

I was born in Chile and came here with my parents who were granted residency. WE later all became citizens. I have found that it is much harder for us citizens to get benefits or help than it is for illegals. Why is this? It seems our own government would rather let some of us die before giving us medical benefits and give as many handout to the illegals as they want. I dont understand this. It makes me feel like scum of the earth to ask for help but what other choice do I have at the moment. I have written letters to hospitals via e-mail to see what advice I can get. It seems that everywhere they tell me to go is unable to help me. Why? Because I am honest and I let them know that I am currently without insurance.
    If your family refuses to help you or doesn't have the resources and you can't qualify for a loan, please contact your congressional represenative and explain the problem. Perhaps he or she can help you in some way. It's well worth the try, your life may depend on it.

I sincerely hope everything works out for you. Honestly, I can't imagine what you must be going through because cancer (any cancer) is a very serious business! It certainly not something that's going to take a vacation while you wait two months for help. Good luck in whatever course of action you decide to take.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sonali:

You definitely need to get into treatment before the cancer progresses. I just read where the FDA gave the go-ahead to a new drug for ovarian, breast and colon cancer that is doing great. But with any cancer, it has to be diagnosed and treated early. So go to the emergency room if that is your only recourse. DON'T WAIT! HURRY, RUN, DON'T WALK!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123