Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Presidential DEBATE TONIGHT ON FOX!!!!!

Just a reminder that Republican presidential candidates debate tonight on fox tonight.

Watch the debate live on FOX News Channel at 8 p.m. ET.

Straw Poll

In the straw poll Romney came in first with 1,595 votes, followed closely by Huckabee with 1,565.

Significantly, however, Huckabee won more than half of the 953 voters who voted at the conference; Romney received 99 votes among conference attendees, with the overwhelming majority of his support coming from voters online.

Ron Paul finished in third place with 865 votes, followed by former Tennessee Senator Fred Thompson with 564 votes.

The straw poll, conducted online and at the conference, placed former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani in eighth place, second to last, behind Kansas Sen. Sam Brownback, who dropped out of the race on Friday, California Rep. Duncan Hunter and Colorado Rep. Tom Tancredo.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,303776,00.html

Thanks for the reminder April!

I really need to start drawing an opinion about these guys.

The election is less than 400 days away!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Thanks for the reminder April!

I really need to start drawing an opinion about these guys.

The election is less than 400 days away!

Dixie
    You're welcome, we all need to be watching closely!

GOP rivals argue who's most conservative
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071021/...blicans_debate
    "Look at my record and listen to my vision," Arizona Sen. John McCain told reporters while campaigning in Kissimmee, Fla. "I am far more conservative than any of the leading candidates, and I am, according to recent polls, the one conservative who could beat Sen. Clinton."
    OK, let us look at your record McInsane!
    http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...CainPres08.htm

McInsane might as well be in the Globalist or Neocon Party!
    McCain, in saying he has a better chance of defeating Clinton, borrowed a frequent claim by former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who leads the Republican field in national polls. Yet even as McCain stressed his conservative voting record, he said he would consider Giuliani, who favors abortion rights and gay rights, to be his running mate.
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/...ct=AZ&VIPID=33

Based on McInsane's record and Gooliani's record as Mayor they both should run as candidates for the Neocon/Globalist Party!

Notice there was nothing mentioned about Tancredo, Hunter, or Paul who will be the only combination I will vote for.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Ron Paul is going to kick ass with his honesty and straightfoward manner no matter how poorly FOX treats him.

If you havent heard much from Ron Paul, take a look tonight.
    The "mainstream" candiates (Guiliani, Romney, Thompson, McCain are a bunch of crooks)

I found a book At work last week and it was named the patriot hand book at the end of the book it had a picture of every president. And I noticed something - most president of the past up to Teddy Roosevelt were most part raised on a farm or in a log cabin
    Then when you get to Roosevelt and up most of the presidents were born to wealthy families or went to Harvard. And this is just a guess of mine but that’s when all the crap and screwed up started when theses guys that became presidents came from a family that had big interest in law schools or business.
    And one question dose Mexico give to the world food bank

Similar to what the "wealthy" are trying to do here in the USA only the wealthy, like the richest man in the World (from Mexico), controls everything in Mexico. Yet the illegal invaders come up here and swear by their corrupt government, what a bunch of brain washed 'followers"!

Needless to say Mexico will only give to what is politically correct for there movement so I doubt they give to the "World" food bank. In fact the "World " food bank sounds like something Bono or Bush (two of a kind) would come up with!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*

I;m going back and forth between checking on the fire, baseball, football, and the debate. How come every time I click the debate, it's either Rudy, Fred, or McCain speaking?

Every channel showing the debate went down 2035pm. In fact every national channel went down. Local channels still work, HBO still works, but USA, FOX, DNBC, MNBC doesn't work

Went down right in the middle of Huckabee talking about national healthcare.

I didn't catch the whole debate however I heard and agree with Romney that health care is a State issue and not a Federal issue as per the Constitution, as well he emphasized idividual plans! I also agree with Romney as a President has more legitimate experience while Governor who had to deal with Democratic legislators is more valid than Hilery who is a radical Democratic legislator and has no experience as a leader.

The crowd must have been a selected Neocon group by the FOX Corporation, as we know Rupert Murdoch is a Globalist! Every time Paul stated something Constitutional he was booed!

Paul had the best stance on the Turkey and Kurdish issue. Just as Clinton should not have intervened with Christian Serbs verses Albanian muslims we should not intervene with Turkey and the radical Kurds (take a look at what the Kurds have done to Assyrian Christians). IMO we should not be negociating with any religion who believes their muslim race is better the Whites, Blacks, Asians etc...

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast