Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    Ron Paul won the debate by 38%. Hannity is in denial and started to cry.
    It is very likely that Ron Paul fans are more likely to call and vote multiple times than those who are for other candidates.

Don't need to argue about this though. Proof will be coming soon. The vote for who will represent Republicans for nominee for president, everyone will only get one vote a piece. If Ron Paul really did win the phone poll without those for him stacking the deck, then he will win the nomination too.

The audience didn't boo him when he was fighting for the constitution. They boo'd him when he sounded like a wimp. Listening to the words he actually emitted, I'd say the points he was making were valid. But he sounded like a whining ass crybaby while doing it.

Unexpected and unwanted consequences was the best point, IMO, that Ron Paul came up with. A good argument for not going into a country and trying to save it from it's own government. A good argument for not fighting other peoples battles. However, remember WWII. Fewer people would've died had we joined the masses and attacked Hitler before Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. We didn't stand up as men, we stood aside because of of Ron Pauls "it's none of our business" stance. The world is our business. But we also can't afford to remain number one in economic standing while trying to play world cop. What is best for America is to not play world cop. But one must be wary of the mistakes made prior to WWII and think that just because it happens elsewhere it doesn't mean we shouldn't get involved.
    Actually, he made very strong points and was not whining when he made them. He was speaking out. You do not have to yell to make a point. It is documented by his interview on Good Morning America that most of his contributions are coming from US troops. His stance is to take care of America first and quit trying to run the rest of the world, IT IS NOT WORKING! His point is what we are doing now is not working and it is a vaild point. I am not going argue either but you must have been
    watching a different debate than I was.

I'd say Duncan Hunter just made excellent points with his interview with Hannidy. How Cuba is the way it is now because we allowed the UN to sway our hands and we didn't back the Cuban Freedom fighters when we had the chance. All we had to do was give them artillery and perhaps air support and they would've won. Reagon Later proved it true in that other country when he was placed in the same exact situation.

Sometimes it's stupid not to give a helping hand. Even if it is in another country.

Paul was sincere about his points and possibly only hesitated when the Neocon crowd booed! I agreed with him more than the other candidates.

Tancredo was underminded by one of the Neocons on the panel who suggested he was only interested in stopping illegals as though that was unNeocon or un-cuth.

Hunter was great however as previously stated they gave more time to McInsane.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    Sometimes it's stupid not to give a helping hand. Even if it is in another country.
    Helping is one thing however we are allowing these countries who do not defend themselves to take over our country. Securing our borders is the priority!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Paul was sincere about his points and possibly only hesitated when the Neocon crowd booed! I agreed with him more than the other candidates.

Tancredo was underminded by one of the Neocons on the panel who suggested he was only interested in stopping illegals as though that was unNeocon or un-cuth.

Hunter was great however as previously stated they gave more time to McInsane.
    I agree, they gave the most time to McCain and he along with the other globalist candidates was cheered no matter what ignorant thing they said.
    Paul held his own in spite of being booed and won the poll as well, which means the staged debate did not work out the way Fox planned. Tancredo and Hunter did well in spite of being overlooked. So Fox is the big loser and have shown themselves once again to be biased and corrupt.

I read on the Ron Paul message boards that one of the posters said that he or she had heard about the claims that people were voting twice. When they tried it it wouldn't let them.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/

April
    Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    I read on the Ron Paul message boards that one of the posters said that he or she had heard about the claims that people were voting twice. When they tried it it wouldn't let them.

Glad to hear that, it is good that he won fair and square!!!

It could be pretty embarrassing to have some of the booing happen to some of the One World Order candidates. I guess it was a good thing it didn't happen to them for the good of the party.

They are not the type like Ron Paul or Tom Tancredo that will stand their ground on principles.

They would be flipping back and forth and not knowing where to stand on the issues!

April
    It could be pretty embarrassing to have some of the booing happen to some of the One World Order candidates. I guess it was a good thing it didn't happen to them for the good of the party.

They are not the type like Ron Paul or Tom Tancredo that will stand their ground on principles.

They would be flipping back and forth and not knowing where to stand on the issues!
    I agree, MSM has been trying to beat these good guys down since they joined the race and they have done nothing but stand tall and stand their ground. I am very proud of both of them. The globalist candidates are flip flopping without the pressure because they want to be sure and say whatever will get them elected and than they will do whatever the corporations want after they are in office.

Could be......at any rate, and in all fairness, it is ridiculous to think that Ron Paul is winning each and every debate. Its gotten so lame, that I predict it every time: Paul will win the text poll overwhelmingly, and Sean will piss his pants about it.

Don't get me wrong. He expresses himself well, has some good ideas that he articulates but......COME ON.......is he really blowing the competition away? I think he has a VERY loyal, organized, and devoted following. I think they organize these votes on-line. They get together, they mobilize, they attack when the time comes. BUT take nothing away from them. Paul has the most motivated, organized, and inspired followers out there. That is why it does mean something, regardless of what Hannity says. Paul's supporters are stronger and much more committed than the "top teir."

Which brings me to FOX......wow they blow.........It was odd that Paul got so many moans from the crowd any time he mentioned foreign policy. In every other debate, there has been mixed reaction, with quite a few cheers and applause. This time, it was all boo, hiss, moan. Did FOX screen that crowd for Ron Paul supporters? Also, FOX has the worst reporters in the post-debate analysis. When the voters were interviewed after the debate, and asked if they thought Paul had won, nobody raised there hand. Then the FOX guy turns to the camera and makes some scoffing disrespectful comment about the text poll. I found that highly bias and unprofessional. I have seen FOX do this to Ron Paul before. Just report the results, and let the people decide what it means, quit editorialising......FOX should have noted that Ron Paul has at very least very devoted and organized follwers -- much more than Giuliani.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast