Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: He

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    He has not and will not change his views and agenda. Investment just means more spending and redistribution...
    Would be a miracle for this man to change considering his background, upbringing and friends, I would believe Elton John would become straight before Obama could change.
    I'm not a bettin' woman, but even I would know enough to stay away from those odds! LOL

Re: Presidential Polls take a sharp curb after SOTU, bad tur

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    I'm wondering how much of this is about the small bit in his SOTU about wanting a legal path for illegals when he's also speaking of defecit and especially jobs for Americans.
    After claiming that jobs were his number one priority, 'Bama tried to negotiate free trade agreements with Asian governments. Just last week he announced that Jeffrey Immelt, CEO of General Electric, will head the President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness. The Alliance for American Manufacturing calls Immelt "an outsourcing CEO."

This guy is wedded to a globalist agenda, no matter its effect on American jobs.
    ************************************************** ****************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Banned
    Fox polls indicated most who were polled did not like the STOTU and thought it was weak with little content.

Personally I'm in the middle on the *idea* of free trade agreements. I tend to think there are a couple of friendly countries such a thing would be good for both countries like possible Australia. However the list is extremely small and would count out 98% of countries as most have some form of slave wage labor and other serious issues. I'd definately have no free trade with most of Asia (definately not Korea (S or N), China, and a number of other Asian countries, Africa would be off the list as would every Muslim country and Isreal. Only countries I'd think of may really be western countries and the very odd small Asian country with maybe *Limited* free trade products.

But I'd tariff the heck out of most other countries. Course more info on the couple potential countries could change my mind completely heh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12