"guess you can't see passed your own ignorance and your own lust for power that makes you see past the greater good of the movement. You are most likely an opportunist trying to capitalize on the feelings on many Americans while not trying to do anything about it."
-- MikeR

Is out of line.
W

why too close to the truth?
MikeR

Let me tell ya something Mike. I removed a line from your post "to symbolize white purity" and then sent you a private message to inquire about your post.

You decided to pull this conversation out in public and you have chosen to insult me.

Ignorant? Lust for power? Capitalize without doing anything.

Let me school you on the way out the door Mike.

I have not made one single penny from our work here for the last year. I have risked many things to do this. Those that have been around longer than you and those that are new but have taken the time to read through our archives know that. They know what I have done and what ALIPAC has done.

Do nothing? Let me tell you something. We backslapped one of the most powerful websites on the Internet when we caught them abusing our ranks. We played a key role in the defeat of the Ag Jobs bill. We brought down thos offensive billboards in LA in 8 days. We blocked in-state tuition for illegal aliens in NC. We mounted an exceptional campaign against CAFTA and people are talking about ALIPAC all across the nation. We have carried news, videos, and audio files to members of the American public that have had no clue what was going on. Within a short period of time we have entered the top 3 ranks of any immigration enforcement organization.

So Mike, the next time you post something on an Internet forum that sounds a lot like neo-naz "to symbolize white purity" and "war of the Americas" talk and a moderator or admin approaches you in private to ask your intentions, I highly recommend you dont crawl out on the forum and attack the character and accomplishments of admin / owner or the organization.

I will always move to address language on this board that even has the appearance of being racist regardless of intent.

Goodbye Mike.

William Gheen
President, Americans for Legal Immigration