Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pro-illegal agenda targeting Christian youth revivals?

Hey everyone, I thought you might find this interesting.

My stepbrother left last week for a Christian youth revival down in San Antonio, Texas. Supposedly, there were 20,000 some people in attendance. When they got their programs, he noticed that some lady with the last name Hernandez was speaking and that she was from a Central American country. It turned out that she was an illegal immigrant who crossed in 2000. She was there to tell a big sob story and envoke compassion from everyone.

Thanks to being around me a lot , he was able to communicate to his group how ridiculous this was. However, it is still disturbing to see a large national youth revival try politicizing this issue towards the pro-illegal side.

From what he said, supposedly she didn't speak very good english. Another speaker there was a U.S. citizen who immigrated from Sudan. He was a victim of human trafficking and slavery for over 10 years. The moment he got to the U.S., he locked himself in his apartment for three weeks and learned English. This woman had been here for six years and still couldn't speak as well as that man could.

Has anyone else had similar experiences at large church events? I hope this type of thing hasn't been taking place that often.

MW
    If I was you I'd contact the those responsible for organizing the Christian youth revival and give them a peace of my mind for inviting the lady and supporting illegal immigration. Actually, if you can come up with an email address, I'll join you in responding. [/quote]

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll find out who sponsored this and post some contact info. I was planning on sending one after I heard about this. It sounds to me like this event contributes greatly to their operating budget since there was a mandatory offering of $60 or something like that. Generally those youth revivals bring in some huge amounts of money.

They will use any and everybody they can! Youths are idealistic. Before sending my children or grandchildren to a revival of this kind, i would first make sure who the speakers were going to be! Where is our young college student who came to ALUPAC? He could reach thousands on his site telling them to beware of this sort of propaganda and that is exactaly what it is!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Actually, if you can come up with an email address, I'll join you in responding.
    I agree I will send them a thought or two.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

My daughter said they did have some things at her college last semester. Nothing forced.....just free pizza and soda if you attend.

But like you said....it's sob stories and I certainly don't diminish the suffering of some of these people.....unfortunatly it doesn't address the other side of the issue. "Whatever you do to the least of man, you do to me" or something like that, is the mantra.......and lord knows you don't want to do that! Unfortunatly it's just selective reading and turning a verse to be used to your favor. He also said don't lie, cheat, steal, covet and a host of other things......but they forget that part. Not to mention intent. I would by far have more compassion for the person who indured all that for freedom.....demanded nothing....and had a heart of gratitude...than one who came demanding and expecting and heart full of hate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They will use any and everybody they can! Youths are idealistic. Before sending my children or grandchildren to a revival of this kind, i would first make sure who the speakers were going to be! Where is our young college student who came to ALUPAC? He could reach thousands on his site telling them to beware of this sort of propaganda and that is exactaly what it is!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

MW
    The continued sob stories are part of the pro-illegal advocate national campaign. Their hope is to get as many people feeling pity for illegals as possible.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's the website for the youth gathering:
    http://www.elca.org/gathering/

Here's one of the speakers they had:

Pamela Genghini Hernandez
    Accredited Representative at Las Americas Immigrant Advocacy Center...

The continued sob stories are part of the pro-illegal advocate national campaign.
    For real MW. They just change the names and recycle them. Everyone of them is qualified for sainthood!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast