Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome JLS!

Judicial Watch has been very active on the illegal immigration issue and we have run several of their reports.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JLS_in_Virginia
    <<<On Lou Dobbs last night the was a guy representing a group who may sue the city if they build it. Does anyone remember what group this was ??>>>

The name of the group is Judicial Watch

This really stinks, I moved out of the town of Herndon to get away from these illegals. Now they are moving this site within 2 miles of my home.
    JLS_in_Virginia
    Thanks and welcome to ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for welcoming me
    I was happy to find this site!

I wish I had seen that on Lou Dobbs, I really hope that Judicial Watch does follow through with the lawsuit.
    I went to all of the meetings concerning this issue but unfortunately the lines of people hoping to get in and speak were too long and I as well as many others were never able to get in. (I suspect that the town of Herndon wanted it that way). I did speak with a lot of people while waiting in line and the majority of tax paying citizens were against this. I just can't believe that the town went against the tax payers in support of the illegals.

I am also hoping that neighboring Loudoun County (where I now live) will slow the process down a bit. The county line runs right through this site so zoning approval from Loudoun County is necessary and Herndon did not get approval. Loudoun County is very much against using this property for a Day Labor site.

JLS_in_Virginia
    make sure to tell all your friends about ALIPAC. We'll do what we can to help.

JLS_in_Virginia: First of all, Welcome. You have found a terrific site to participate in. I can so relate to what you are going through. I lived in Chantilly, Va. for 20 years until last month. I watched a superb community become illegal central especially in my neighborhood. I had the pleasure of living between two flop houses in a townhouse complex for 8 years. MS-13 graffitti started showing up a few months before I moved. I really had no quality of life because everytime I went outside, there were 10 or more El Salvardorain men drinking beer and pissing on residents tires and leaving broken bottles everywhere along with used condoms and human fesis. I am presently living 10 miles outside of Pittsburg, Pa. and it is heaven Keep yourself informed on current happenings across the USA and let everyone you know about what is happening.

Time to recall the people that voted for this and then Judicial Watch can sue them for criminal negligence.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Scotty,

Some people have the recall option in their city and others do not. It varies.

JLS: It is time for people to organize and they must organize quickly. For people to organize, there must be those that decide to take on leadership roles.

Many Americans that have never been active before are starting to understand this.

Perhaps at the next meeting JLS, you will have more people to work with and a plan We will help as much as we can.

W

Hey JLS_in_Virginia!

I emailed this dufus O'Reilly a couple of weeks ago & told him they'd be aiding & abetting illegal immigration; didn't get a response for some reason.

Just saw an article where 15 year old girl in Spotsylvania was attacked & severely beaten when she didn't respond when an illegal immigrant whistled at her.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/News/F...8182005/123100

You think it can't get any worse but it does the next day!

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Hey JLS_in_Virginia!

I emailed this dufus O'Reilly a couple of weeks ago & told him they'd be aiding & abetting illegal immigration; didn't get a response for some reason.

Just saw an article where 15 year old girl in Spotsylvania was attacked & severely beaten when she didn't respond when an illegal immigrant whistled at her.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/News/F...8182005/123100

You think it can't get any worse but it does the next day!
    had_enuf
    you need to post that story in the news section.
    thanks

I'll give it a shot. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12