Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Promises of a 3rd Party

Hello all; this is inspired from the prior post.

Yes you guys; Let US dream on the possiblilty of a 3rd Party!!

One not obligated to any part of the past but that respecting of The Constitution.

Let this party take a stand against appointed judges that are not Judging in the Spirit of that Law.

Let this Party stand for Equality under the Law,

with predjudice against those that have not undergone the uniformly applied Immigration Law, or any other LAWS effected by the States legally within the framework of the Constitution,

and have undergone and obey its rules and adjudication.

Let this Party STAND for the People that can lay claim to these rights by Birth, or by Sworn Fealty(THE OATH).

Let this Party defend these People with PREJUDICE, over all matters with regards to civil liberties, economy, and conduct of foreign policy and impact of that, on the Citizenry.

Let this Party do as George Washington said, and dispose of those who would risk our Nation to foreign entanglements which lead to undue influence.

Let this Party balance OUR budget, and conduct foreign trade policy on a EQUAL basis. Only a surplus in OUR behalf would define the extent of our imports. BUILD AMERICA! See the PROFIT IN THAT!

US FIRST! cheers glenn

You know, I've been reading up on the Constitution Party. It sounds kind of like what we need to fight illegal immigration.

Constitution Party does have a great platform on immigration, taxes, education and trade. Something to look at.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

LEGAL AMERICANS CITIZENS FIRST!!!

Naturalglenn, you are absolutely, positively right on the money. We must get our focus back on the legal citizens of the United States of America. Our battle cry should be LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS FIRST. Give every legal American citizen a job and a home. No one living on the street. Deport everyone else!!! If the Constitution Party wants to work under those guidelines, then, sign me up now. Have a great day LEGAL American citizens. Your friendly, neighborhood jarhead

I just registered Republican, to help get Tom Tancredo in there. After that I'm probably going to go with Constitution Party.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerurp
    I just registered Republican, to help get Tom Tancredo in there. After that I'm probably going to go with Constitution Party.
    No need to be registered as a Repub. you only need to be one of the 2 ruling parties to vote in the primaries, which IMHO is a rip.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME