Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Protecting our children, worried

So what good is sites like www.watchdog.com if there are illegals that are obviously not in the system? Not on the "radar"? How is a parent supposed to know if an illegal pedophile is living right next door or near a school?

What, if anything, can we do to protect our children from illegal predators? That's what I'm wondering this morning...

I already made a donation to www.protect.org but that seems so trivial now.
    Anyone have any ideas at all?

To be honest, I'm afraid to even let my kids be out front nowadays, I don't know why but I feel so uneasy ever since hearing about how bold these abductions are becoming now.

Jennifer,

If we do not succeed in reversing the flow of illegals and greatly reducing their numbers in our nation, protecting ourselves and our children will become more difficult each month.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember raising my boys from the 70's to 90's and thought it was bad. Now I think I was blessed. I never had the answers, I just prayed my way thru it.
    I would be very cautious about letting my children out of my sight. I have two g/d that are 11 and 13 near Fort Worth, TX, my d/l is having a terrible time. Children beating up other children in school. She doesn't let them out. She takes them to friends homes and picks them up. She is afraid to let them walk anywhere. I'm glad.
    Just be very careful and talk to your children all the time. The truth is hard to hear, but they need to hear it.
    I see now why Mexicans keep their children so close to them. The carry them and hold their hands no matter how old they are. We were in Mexico and saw this a couple of years ago. Now I know why!
    I agree, we need to get them out of here. We have to have a place that our children can be children.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Jennifer, I too know the feeling of fear for my kids, one I did not know growing up myself.

I am bothered that although my 14 year old son can get out by himself (although I STILL fear him being bothered or threatened by gang members as a white teen), I KNOW my 9 (almost 10) year old daughter cannot be let out AT all. I have to be with her at all times, she is at too much of a risk. It seems so unfair, and it makes me angry.

Stay with us and help fight this invasion. We can, if we are united enough, fight the invasion of criminals and the criminally minded, into our country if we as Americans ban together. We must do it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)