Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tex

A PROTEST IDEA WANT OPINIONS

I WAS THINKING WHY DONT WE PLAN A PROTEST AT THE ALAMO. CAN ANYBODY THINK OF A MORE SYMBOLIC PLACE! THAT WOULD SURELY GET NATION WIDE ATTENTION!

Banned
    Good idea.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: A PROTEST IDEA WANT OPINIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Tex
    I WAS THINKING WHY DONT WE PLAN A PROTEST AT THE ALAMO. CAN ANYBODY THINK OF A MORE SYMBOLIC PLACE! THAT WOULD SURELY GET NATION WIDE ATTENTION!
    Plan it. Post the details here.
    http://www.illegalimmigrantprotest.com/ might be able to help you.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Tex

WELL IT WAS A IDEA! AT THIS MOMENT I CANT DO IT FOR IM IN INDIANA GETTING READY TO GO BACK TO IRAQ IN THE SPUR OF A MOMENT. IM STUCK IN INDIANA UNTIL I GET A MORE SPECIFIC DATE FOR DEPLOYMENT.

I think it is a noble idea!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes

Make it a summer time thing so teachers and school age teens could show up. Our kids will not miss school to protest, unlike many of the illegals kids who do not mind skipping school.

Hill

I suggest contacting the Alamo to see if the people there would be in support.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex
    WELL IT WAS A IDEA! AT THIS MOMENT I CANT DO IT FOR IM IN INDIANA GETTING READY TO GO BACK TO IRAQ IN THE SPUR OF A MOMENT. IM STUCK IN INDIANA UNTIL I GET A MORE SPECIFIC DATE FOR DEPLOYMENT.
    looks like you'll be worrying about the war on the home front will serving in Iraq, AGAIN! Please be very careful and know we will be thinking about you

I've often wondered how our troops overseas fighting and securing the borders of foreign nations feel about the open borders and the protests in the streets by illegals. In some schools their kids could not even fly the American flag while they serve their country
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Tex

I had this brain storm while trying to think of a way to make our government hear us. I feel like this could be the loudest and clearest statement we Americans could ever make. And like the Alamo we wouldnt need thousands of people to be heard. Soon as we started gathering at the Alamo word would spread. How could proud Texans not rally with us! Besides the spot is perfect. sadly i would need alot of help to make this happen. Im stuck in indiana in limbo waiting to go back to iraq and my deployment is unknown at this time. But this is an epiphany and i feel like it would work. Esp. if we could get everybody who was going to attend to start spreading the word.

I think it is a brilliant plan.

The symbolism is intense.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast