Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey Tex,
    You aren't going to forget us when you go back to Iraq are you?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tex

Nope i should have internet there so ill be able to stay in touch and keep posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex
    Nope i should have internet there so ill be able to stay in touch and keep posting.
    that's great and we'll still be fighting for ya too
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

This is off subject but Tex have you seen any illegal hispanics serving in Iraq? We are being told by the media that they are serving in Iraq.

would be symbolic indeed, and definitely in summer or at least a vacation so kids can do their civic duty without missing school. One question though, didn't the small band of soldiers lose the Alamo?

Tex

Ok im a dual purpose Bomb dog handler who works D.O.D. and D.O.S. I also play a support role for the military, doing combat missions with the military etc... every soldier over there is an American Citizen or a legal immigrant going through the process earning thier citizenship ( I've never met one). There is no illegal Aliens in our military to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    One question though, didn't the small band of soldiers lose the Alamo?
    Yes, Texas lost the battle at the Alamo. The defeat helped to motivate our soldiers to fight even harder. Shortly afterwards, General Sam Houston led the Texans to victory in the battle of San Jacinto, killing over 600 Mexican soldiers and taking 730 of them prisoner. So, we lost a battle, but won the war.

Tex

Yes, Texas lost the battle at the Alamo. The defeat helped to motivate our soldiers to fight even harder. Shortly afterwards, General Sam Houston led the Texans to victory in the battle of San Jacinto, killing over 600 Mexican soldiers and taking 730 of them prisoner. So, we lost a battle, but won the war.[/quote]

That is why it is the best place on earth to hold our protest!!! Our forfathers said it best " REMEMBER THE ALAMO" we will win the war. We need a speaker to speak there somebody important. Maybe a Tx congress man maybe, just an idea. Soon as we hold our protest there the local illegal immigrants will come unglued it might even make them show thier hand and even that will work in our favor.

I don't mind losing a battle, as long as I win the war
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

hey! I do animal emergency disaster response. Do you guys need anything for your dog-partners?

Quote Originally Posted by Tex
    Ok im a dual purpose Bomb dog handler who works D.O.D. and D.O.S. I also play a support role for the military, doing combat missions with the military etc... every soldier over there is an American Citizen or a legal immigrant going through the process earning thier citizenship ( I've never met one). There is no illegal Aliens in our military to my knowledge.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast