Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Put Brakes on Mexican Job Seekers, Utahns Say

http://www.deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,12 ... 42,00.html
    Nov 18, 2005

Put brakes on Mexican job seekers, Utahns Say
    By Lisa Riley Roche
    Deseret Morning News

Utahns support Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr.'s efforts on immigration reform and believe he can influence the national debate â€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mike Sizer of Utahns for Immigration Reform and Enforcement was not surprised at the poll results. "What we're finding is people feel that many of these illegal people who are here are taking advantage of the system as it is now," Sizer said.
    Hey I know that guy. I talked with him on the phone last night. I've known him for like 10 years now. It's pretty cool when you know somebody personally get quoted in the paper.

He hasn't said what position he'll propose the governors' association take, but his draft will offer solutions to protecting the nation's border with Mexico, some type of guest-worker program, and ways to improve the process by which immigrants can become citizens.

Utahns responding to the poll, though, were clear about what they want to see proposed. Asked if the governor should suggest making it easier or harder for workers to come to Utah from Mexico, 67 percent said he should try to make it harder for them.

Huntsman said whatever he comes up with for his fellow governors to consider at their next meeting in February, it won't be intended to make the process easier or harder. "I think it's neither," he said. "It's more orderly."

He said, though, it will likely end up being more difficult. "Earning your way toward a work visa and citizenship is a much harder process. It serves our labor needs, which are legitimate," the governor said.
    Here's another shocker. Another Bush bot/corporate slave spewing his willing workers snake oil all over the masses. Just legalize all of the law breakers so we don't have to worry about enforcement anymore. Well I'm not buying it. I knew you were an NWO puppet the moment you became governor and had Vicente over for a meet and greet. Tell me, why does a governor feel that he has any business catering (wining and dining) to a foreign head of state? Last I checked, governor was not a federal official. Yet this guy panders to Vicente on a whim. I don't remember Utah being a sovereign state of Mexico, do you? Hear we have another illegitimate NWO puppet masquerading around as an elected official, not of the people, by the people and for the people, but of the globalists, by the globalists and for the globalists. He is another lying sellout who puts his own interest ahead of the interest of those who put him in office. When are Americans going to learn? When are you STUPID FREAKING SHEEP GOING TO STOP ELECTING THESE EMPTY SUITS? When are you GOING TO RISE UP AND SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH? You tell me please.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

a demand for cheap labor as the american population ages? oh you mean ,age discrimination is easier for american employers with all these 20 year illegals.
    oh you mean, they can get out of paying a living wage and health insurance with all these illegal aliens.
    I get it.

Is it just me or are all the "day labor " sites an indication that there are too many laborers and not enough jobs. Then there are the people who open businesses that cater only to the immigrant population, a solution to a problem crated by illegal immigration. Then there is the $20 to 30 billion in remittance sent to Mexico that is not being circulated in the U.S.

U.S.A.+hand basket, destination-Hell