Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Puzzling Statement on Lou Dobbs Last Night

When Lou was reading the emails from viewers, he added something at the end that made me WONDER if there is MAYBE a chance that he would consider a run for President?? I'm not sure that reading it will get across not so much WHAT he said but HOW HE SAID IT.

Take a look now at some of your thoughts. Many of you writing in about the so-called diversity Visa Lottery program that our State Department uses, that of course, would allow potential terrorists to enter this country legally because it's a lottery after all.

Why would we want them to use care and judgment? Wieslaw Pogorzelski of San Francisco, California, said, the visa lottery is brilliant. I have another idea, let's elect our president by having the candidates play Russian Roulette.

Darla Howard in Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee, this so-called land of the free is a joke. Let's just give it to the illegal aliens and the terrorists. They get more help from our president and his people than the Americans do.

Jeff Gullikson in Wakonda, South Dakota, the more illegals, the cheaper the labor, the bigger the profits. The only thing about illegal immigrants that concerns the Bush White House is how to get more of them in, and the faster, the better. Security and America, be damned.

And Elisa Writesel of Columbus, Ohio. Lou, as members of the liberal middle class, by husband and I live under a darkening cloud. Thanks for always brightening our day with your no B.S. allowed broadcast.

Jim Speed of Pensacola, Florida. The rule 21 stunt dragged the Senate to a new low with the Congressional equivalent of a fraternity food fight. We have big problems and the Senate Dems are wasting time looking for a Republican, any Republican, to blame for political purposes. Senators have replaced used car salesmen as the ultimate bottom feeders.

And Carl, in Las Vegas. My opinion of Republicans is so low. My opinions of Democrats is just as weak. Where do I go, Lou?

We'll work on that answer for you over the next little while, as they say, down in Washington, D.C.

We'll get back to you on that. We love hearing from you, send us your thoughts at loudobbs.com. Each of you whose e-mail is read on this broadcast receives a copy of my book, Exporting America.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The part that I found interesting was the email from Carl about his opinion of both political parties and the way Lou answered his question, "Where do I go?"

Thoughts everyone!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I'd vote for Lou Dobbs in heartbeat!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh YES! ME TOO! That would just be THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD! Someone who is sensible, smart, responsible, honest and DECENT.

when emailing Lou I always add to the bottom:

"Lou Dobbs for President"

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs for President - But Lou says he is for a Guest Worker Program and we would need to CLARIFY....NOT IN OUR LIFE-TIME!!

When you e-mail Lou always mention...NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM.

Hey, that could be our a New Slogan:

"NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM, NOT IN OUR LIFE-TIME"

HEAR THAT, Wackident?!?!?!?!?!

Hey, Wackident, how's your "HOW TO GET MORE IN SUMMIT" going down there in Argentina?"

Traitor. WE're gonna back charge you for the jet juel.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I kind of get the DISTINCT feeling that Lou says that about the guestworker program AND the fact that we WANT LEGAL immigration so he won't come off SOUNDING RACIST. Just my opinion. BUT, of course, IF I'm wrong and he IS for a guestworker program, we would just have to straighten him out from the get-go. We do NOT want our candidate to FLIP FLOP!

Right...CNN is owned by Time Warner which is GLOBALIST HUMONGO!!!

So...maybe he has to tread the line a bit????
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That MUST be it!! We will give him the benefit of the doubt and maybe we can MOLD him into exactly what we want when he decides to be our candidate!!

And Carl, in Las Vegas. My opinion of Republicans is so low. My opinions of Democrats is just as weak. Where do I go, Lou?

We'll work on that answer for you over the next little while, as they say, down in Washington, D.C.
    Bootsie,
    I got the same impression as you. It was very subtle but caught my attention also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast