Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Question for Presidunce Fox

If the endless hordes of Mexican immigrants are so great (like you keep telling us) they why don't they build their OWN great countries instead of attaching themselves to the country WE built? If these people are such an asset to our country (like I keep hearing) then why are they fleeing a country they've already ruined to come to our country in the first place? Hmm?

Great question. Don't think Foxie has an answer for it. He makes too much money from his "citizens" who are working here and our amigos in Washington, for the most part, are too gutless to do anything about it.
    Like I've said before, it is time to get Foxie out of our henhouse.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

"zoro" vicente fox taking advantage of the uneduca

You know as a legal immigrant from chile, the way the government in mexico brainwashes the people is horrible. Mexico has been receiving billions of dollars from the illegal who come to the united states and yet the economy still sucks. Mr. Fox praises the illegal aliens who break the law every day when crossing our border by calling them paisanos. what type of country that is proud of itself and claims to have so much pride persuade their people to look elsewhere for work. I mean, it seems to me that mexican officials are encouraging the indigenous to immigrate to the U. S. A. to avoid taking care of them. Mexico seems to be focusing on getting rid of the poor and getting the rich to settle in mexico. They figure by encouraging the poor to be heros (as fox calls it) and migrate to america(despite the legalities) in order to find work, they benefit from remittances sent from their so-called paisanos in the United States. Mexico claims to see Chile as a model for Mexico but guess what "zoro", we encourage our people to respect the law, as well as to integrate with citizens of countries relocate to. You donnot even encourage your people to better themselves. Hell, if the americans get upset because they wont learn english, you turn it into an race issue. YOu know something Fox, Chile does not use the race cared. Race means nothing to most south americans. why does mexico persist in making their people fear americans and telling them not to trust americans. As it is Fox, you endorse mexicans speaking mexican in america as patriotism. Chileans feel sorry for your citizens due to their naivity of the government. Why do you encourage this reconquista b.s. DONT YOU KNOW CALIFORNIA WAS SETTLED BY THE SPANISH AS WAS MEXICO. DURING THE 1500'S WHEN CALI WAS SETTLED, MEXICO DID NOT HAVE INDEPENDENCE FROM SPAIN. GOD FORBID YOU ALLOW YOUR PEOPLE ACCESS TO DESCENT EDUCATION. WHY DOES THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT WISH TO CREATE RACIAL TENSION BETWEEN ANGLO AMERICANS AND LATINOS. AT LEAST IT IS NICE TO KNOW THAT CHILE IS NOW THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN LATIN AMERICA. MEXICO GAVE THE CHEAPEST DONATION TO TSUNAMI VICTIMS. YOU BRAINWASH YOU PEOPLE THAT YOU EXPLOIT FOR CHEAP LABOR INTO THINKING THEY ARE HEROS. BY THE WAY, WHERE DO YOU GET OFF DOWNING THE MINUTEMEN. I THINK THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. TELL ME MR. FOX, WHAT MAKES YOUR PAISANOS SO SPECIAL THAT THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH THE SAME PROCEDURES i DID TO BE HERE. WHY IS IT YOU DONNOT ENCOURAGE THEM TO LEARN ENGLISH AS WELL AS SELF EDUCATING THEMSELVES ON THE GOVERNMENT, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, I KNOW THERE IS A HIGH ILLITERACY RATE-THEN WHY NOT ENCOURAGE THEM TO BUY VIDEOS OR TAPES THAT TEACH ENGLISH. SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU WANT YOUR PAISANOS TO REMAIN UNEDUCATED SO THAT THEY REMAIN THE POOR LABORERS AND YOU REMAIN IN CONTROL .

Welcome wawitanenita69

It's great to have another LEGAL immigrant on board with ALIPAC. We have quite a few members that legally immigrated to the US and our number of Hispanic members is growing as well.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah--welcome Waw! It is nice to see legal immigrants "get it" and speak up. My grandfather was an off-the-boat Swede. I'm new on this site but it seems like the people here are nice but a little angry at what's happening to our nation. Don't let that make you think we against legal immigration. I'm glad you are here.

To wawitanenita69
    Welcome!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Welcome WAW and well-spoken. Now, send it to your senators and congressmen.

RR

I've called so often that when the secretary answers she says tiredly, 'Yes, Ms...we know your views on that...yes, Ms......I'll be sure to tell them that you called."

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Does Vicente have any shame? Doesn't he get the fact that sending hordes out of his own country into America is blatantly admitting he's a big fat failure as a president? Lucky for him most of his country is illiterate because if most of them had an education, they'd realize what a big zero he is.

Re: "zoro" vicente fox taking advantage of the une

Quote Originally Posted by wawitanenita69
    You know as a legal immigrant from chile, the way the government in mexico brainwashes the people is horrible.
    I'm glad to read your perspective .. it sheds more light on the situation that perplexes us all ... why Fox arrogantly pushes his "problems" on us.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Not only does he encourage them to home here, he aids them in their criminal behavior. Border patrol agents have reported that the Mexican military is busing illegals around the Minutemen to safer crossing spots. This is just getting ridiculous. When will our government wake up and do something about this? We are already infested with these illegal aliens and we are losing our identity as a society.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast