Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Watchman it's a lot easier to brainwash illiterate people than it is to brainwash educated people. Third World countries are kept down through ignorance. I was over to my Latino friend Tony's house one day about ten years ago and a "cousin" of his from Mexico was there. He didn't speak a word of English and just sat there in a chair. Tony, who is totally Americanized, seemed kind of embarrassed by him. Anyway, Tony and I started joking around about something I don't even recall, and one of us made a wise-crack about the Ku Klux Klan. Well, Tony's cousin got wild-eyed and started actually TREMBLING in fear. I swear to God! I saw this with my own eyes! To us Americans, the Klan is a joke, a cliche, but this guy was petrified with fear. It was just one of those wierd life moments that made me start to think about what life must be like in Mexico, and what they must think about us.

Considering the 'lapses' and misinformation on our MSM...brainwashing educated people isn't all that difficult.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Consider this

Consider. I have written that bush hails from a boston brahmin family. Those tories that did not support our Revolution. He is of an elite.

All elites in the end support one another, despite international boundries, to the detriment of classes "beneath" them, in their respective countries, they presume to "own".

Mexico stands on the verge of race war. The Mestizos(Indian, Latin mixed blood) and the indigenous Indians are HORRIBLY discriminated against by a rich, white, long established, minority of Spainard Castillians.

We(our money) helped to suppress the Chiapas Indian Rebellion. We are told they are "communists". They want a life. Their elites have decided, in collusion with our own elites to export the problem.

Heck, you can make more profit using illegal labor, and get rid of malcontents in Mexico, while maintaining your position as master of riches.
    Our elites say, hey great idea, first let's use our peoples money to pay off your 45 billion dollar debt(the bailout, remember?) We'll call it NAFTA, surround it with a bunch of free trade, democracy mantra, the people are so susceptible to. Great! Whaddya know? IT"S WORKING!

Now everyone is confused, and the Castillian elite is safer from a mass of people that have been ruthlessly exploited, and wanted to depose them for the greater good. The richer down there get richer, and more powerful.

Meanwhile in Muricah, you lose your job and demand something be done. We'll try(say our elites), but this is free trade and demo-crazy, you can't be against that, can you? You'll adjust, don't worry, its' inevitable, there is nothing you can do. This is the modern economy, SEE?
    Then they post record profits, as illegals work and the average mans' wages are driven down by this competitive pressure.

Hey, guess what ? The people are not onto us, say the elites. Let's keep going. Let's outsource the jobs to foreign countries, get as many illegals to come to America to destroy it's culture so resistance appears futile.

Wait were going to have to do something about all these dislocated Americans that are totally stressed out at losing their dreams!!

OK, I got it. Let's make sure there is an uninterrupted SUPPLY OF ADDICTING DRUGS!!! That ought to keep people busy til we have completed the job. All of our law enforcement will be devoted to busting the users, then we can build a prison economy. Hey, the taxpayer pays for it, and then we get prisoners to do jobs people used to get paid for. Dude!! You are so smart! I can't believe it!! No wonder you went to Yale!

For good measure, let's totally confuse the herd by beginning a devisive religious debate. God your good, says foxie.

Hold on, I have to satisify the defense industry, that we're going to outsource, and the oil companies. Let's whip up a war in the Middle East just for good measure. That will draw some focus, away from everything. By then people won't know where to turn and will be willing to give up more rights for some security, WE WILL NEVER GIVE THEM!!!

Meanwhile, always parrot the mantra, "freedom and democracy", like a ZOMBIE!

Getting the picture now. Naturalglenn is CYNICAL!!!

Presidunce Fox? Look in the MIRROR FOLKS!!

President Fox is a moron and during the APEC summit, the president of chile did not even bother talking to him. Vicente Fox and George Bush thought their asskissing ways of praising the chileans for being debt free and Fox at one point said to Lagos that chile was an inspiration for what he wanted in mexico. President Lagos says, well you cant depend on the rimittances to help your economy when the most of the laborers are not there. ":zorro"(fox in spanish) NOt only that but you lack education to those people. YOur tax rates on the rich are pathedic. He told Fox , why is it that you have way more millionaires in your country and are the tenth richest nation but My country has managed to surpass you. He tells the chilean president -"my countrymen have no choice-they cannot read or write." They have families. President Lagos: Yes, your criminal hero Pancho Villa brainwashed the indigenous that they should have big families so they could have more help on the land for agricultural reasons. Fox says, however richardo, when your country was involved our economy prospered. The president of Chile says, "Yes, and the primative indigenous ran us out" Due to the fact that our unions would not allow your bullshit wages and that you could not screw them out of contracts like the indigenous who are illiterate. Fox proceeds to go back to mexico and state behind Lago's back that chile is full of nazi racists and that the only reason they are doing well is due to the pinochet regime who stood up and overthrew a communist government(supported financially by richard nixon and henry kissinger. Some of our human right protesters from universites in Chile have tried going out to talk to mexican illegals crossing the border to tell them they are getting exploited and to stop falling for the praise of your president(who calls you heros for risking your life and telling you to take control of america. They get violent with the chileans - once they hear that in order to protest and get out of slave labor is to get educated. Trying to tell the chileans "we know about you people, you think you are better than us"? The chileans say,. "yeah and you donnot even know that your president is part irish. One professor said to them "we can teach to protest" "The mexican government are merely descendants of spaniard descended criminals (white elite who countrol mexico)It is sad that you guys think because some renegade criminal mestizo tells you that -you believe it. WEll I will tell you something. You merely got independent from control of spain however pancho villa took bribes from those spaniard elites and in return the spaniard rulers stayed in power. Since Spain said to hell with these people, we got plenty of gold, mexico has fallen apart. Now they turn around and blame spain for the crimes they commited against the people.

Since Spain said to hell with these people, we got plenty of gold, mexico has fallen apart. Now they turn around and blame spain for the crimes they commited against the people.
    Actually, that is already being done. I know of a shopping mall in a border town where there used to be huge statues of historical figures like Coronado, Don Onate and others. A protest ensued and the historical statues were replaced by statues of giant horses. Not that the horses aren't lovely, just that the significance of the protest is one more attempt to erase history as if to hide it or shun it obliterates the fact that it happened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another question for Presidunce Fox

Heres another question for Presidunce Fox: "Hey Prez: Considering the general state of lawlessness that Mexico is famous for, don't you have enough criminal behavior amongst your OWN people to worry about, rather than being so concerned with the alleged 'lawlessness' of those 'vigilante' Minutemen on OUR soil?"

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    Welcome WAW and well-spoken. Now, send it to your senators and congressmen.

RR

I've called so often that when the secretary answers she says tiredly, 'Yes, Ms...we know your views on that...yes, Ms......I'll be sure to tell them that you called."

RR
    RR, be sure to make at least one (2 or 3 is better) pilgrimages to your state capital building, and park your hiney in a chair for each of your "direct" representatives, and as many who are pro/anti to the cause as you have time for. WAIT to talk with the senator/house members themselve IF POSSIBLE. A 5/10 minute face to face, is MUCH better than 20 phone calls, which simply get boiled down to a name, and a 5 word scribble on a phone-note pad, which might or might not be read. Getting a group of 10-20 people, and you can pair up, and easily work the WHOLE legislature for a state, in an afternoon. When that happens a couple times a year (and you can recruit other groups so it can be made to happen monthly), and the voices of many, can be amplified.

Again, working alone (or in tiny groups), and we are nothing but noise. It is only when we band together, and work as a larger group, does the level get above noise, and become noticed to the point that action is taken. Look at the level of participation William is seeing about the in-state tutition in NC. There is a large group effort. One or 2 people CAN NOT do this. It takes a "critical mass", but that critical mass can NOT be achieved without everyone not only pitching in, but ALSO recruiting more to pitch in (and to recruit more).

H.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12