Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Questions, LA RAZA, MALDEF, etc.

Has anyone heard La Raza, MALDEF, or other open borders groups, come out to support the two border patrolemen, sitting in prison?

I haven't. If they "care" about their own people, why aren't they demanding an investigation into their incarceration?

So, IMO, they are working for illegals, to get them able to vote to change our Country....just as the Muslims are now gathering to do the same.

I wonder, would some democrat politicians be in on this, working behind the scenes?

As for Bush supporting it, heaven only knows why he's turned on his own citizens, but what he's doing, also will screw up our next elections.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

They consider Latinos who consider themselves "Americans first," who agree with respecting our immigration laws and sovereignty, to be traitors to "their people." These Latino activist groups put loyalty to ethnicity before nationality.

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    They consider Latinos who consider themselves "Americans first," who agree with respecting our immigration laws and sovereignty, to be traitors to "their people." These Latino activist groups put loyalty to ethnicity before nationality.
    Amen to that, you couldn't be more right, noyoucannot!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why haven't these organizations been sued under the RICO act? This would cover New Sanctuary Movement, La Raza, MecHa, religious organizations, employers, etc.

This is where the illegals are using our own justice system to screw us, why are CITIZENS not using our justice system to punish lawbreakers and their sympathizers??

RICO —Citizen Recourse

Private persons and entities may initiate civil suits
    to obtain injunctions and treble damages against
    enterprises that conspire to or actually violate
    federal alien smuggling, harboring, or document fraud
    statutes, under the Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt
    Organizations (RICO). The pattern of racketeering
    activity is defined as commission of two or more of
    the listed crimes. A RICO enterprise can be any
    individual legal entity, or a group of individuals who
    are not a legal entity but are associated in fact, and
    can include nonprofit associations.

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act

Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)

"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an illegal
    alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless
    disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . .
    . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided .
    . . for each illegal alien in respect to whom such a
    violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . .
    imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."
    Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and
    Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
    A person (including a group of persons, business,
    organization, or local government) commits a federal
    felony when she or he:
    · assists an illegal alien s/he should reasonably know
    is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment
    authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or
    assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    · encourages that illegal alien to remain in the U.S.by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as
    employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
    · knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal
    convictions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

One Big Happy Family

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    True. However, it is not only militant Hispanic activist organizations who feel this way. Virtually all Hispanics are extremely loyal to their ethnicity and strongly unified in their primary mission and overall goal which is to seize political control of the United States from the white, Protestant male conservative. It goes without saying that toward that end, Hispanics have an abundance of help -- all minorities (African-Americans, Muslims, etc.) are unofficially allied in a common cause to form a powerful and overwhelming voting bloc to defeat the Republican Party and white conservatives in general. They're all just one big happy political family.

There is certainly nothing surprising about why minorities welcome illegal immigrants with open arms and abrazos -- every illegal alien will become a new and loyal Democrat.

There are almost 20 million illegal immigrants in the United States at this time (about 15 percent of the population of Mexico) and contrary to what Americans have been led to believe, almost none of them are being deported after being arrested by the border patrol. Mexico simply refuses to take them back. Most of the illegals go before a hearing and agree to return for another hearing at a later date. They are released on their own recognizance -- and simply disappear into society.

-30-

Wow thanks Stinger I am going to fax your comment to all of the senators...thanks for the helpful info....seize power.....love that part very helpful indeed
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Wow thanks Stinger I am going to fax your comment to all of the senators...thanks for the helpful info....seize power.....love that part very helpful indeed
    It won't do any harm. But all senators and politicos already know it. That's why some conservative and Republican politicians have tried to pander for minority votes -- but it didn't work. 98 percent of all minorities vote Democratic.

Welcome Stringer30.

We have several active, loyal, and very Patriotic Hispanic folks right here working side by side with everyone to help stop illegal immigration.
    While, of course, sheer geography has allowed a majority of illegal aliens which happen to have a characteristic language, ethnicity, etc. to enter the country (it is an undeniable fact, that most illegal aliens are Hispanic) however, in the end, the issue is one of status not ethnicity.

Let me ask that we be mindful and not to generalize about groups of people - especially individuals, that you may know nothing about.
    Please be mindful of our rules and respectful to other posters.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Welcome Stringer30.

We have several active, loyal, and very Patriotic Hispanic folks right here working side by side with everyone to help stop illegal immigration.
    While, of course, sheer geography has allowed a majority of illegal aliens which happen to have a characteristic language, ethnicity, etc. to enter the country (it is an undeniable fact, that most illegal aliens are Hispanic) however, in the end, the issue is one of status not ethnicity.

Let me ask that we be mindful and not to generalize about groups of people - especially individuals, that you may know nothing about.
    Please be mindful of our rules and respectful to other posters.
    I apologize for speaking in generalities and stand corrected. It seems that in my haste I was guilty of a moment of technical carelessness and got off to a somewhat rocky start on this board. Again, I do apologize for painting all Hispanics with a broad brush and hope they and anyone else who might have been offended by my post, will accept my apology.

I have also pondered the question. Why not the Rico Act? Why hasn't anyone tried that?