Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Love your signature, gearhead!!! Too bad it's so true!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I have received at least two. But then I receive mail from here in two different boxes.

I sent out faxes again today. In today's messages, I told my illustrious representatives that I hope they have a nice holiday break and that they will come back well rested and ready to fight for America and Americans for a change. I looked up their voting records and challenged them on the issues I thought they were slack about.

Yesterday, I told them how disappointed I am that none of them other than Reyes have even mentioned the President's back door amnesty policy and how much it will hurt this country. And, of course, Reyes is for anmesty anyway so I had to tell him that it's time for him to wake up and see the harm that he does by encouraging such foolish actions.

The day before that, I wrote the President and called two out of three reps as well as wrote them to tell them what I think of the President's "guest worker" program. I told the President that it isn't fair for him to hold the border security hostage while he tries to sneak in amnesty for fifteen or twenty million illegal immigrants. In addition, I signed every petition to the President I could find to tell him that we want the borders secured immediately.

Tomorrow, I'll send out whatever FAIR and Numbers have on the menu.

Actually, I send out letters or faxes or make calls to someone, somewhere about the border and illegal immigration issues just about every single day.

I wrote to a guy who isn't my congressman today and told him that I hear good things about him and hope he will keep up the good work but that I am surprised that his voice isn't a lot louder on border security given that he is so good about making it known that we need to crack down on illegals and their employers. Like I say, I write to people constantly begging, threatening to withhold my vote, threatening to send my campaign dollars to a competitor and whatever else I can think of the make sure they know how really angry I am that too many people sat on their asses for too many years and let our country fill up with illegal immigrants. There are probably a lot of politicians all over this land who curse my name by now. Few answer the letters I send out. Those few are Sylvestre Reyes, Elizabeth Dole, Bill Frist, and, occasionally, Kay Bailey Hutchison. The President used to answer mail by sending out photographs until people started disagreeing with him. Now he ignores us. John Cornyn has always ignored us. Tom Tancredo sends out form letters from Team America regularly. And, of course, you can sign up for newsletters from just about any senator or congressman's website.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123