Thread: This is a quiz

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is a quiz

This is a quiz....who said this:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

Answer below

David Rockefeller Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

Was it during a Bilderberger Group meeting?
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

As an American citizen since long before birth and a descendant of immigrants who mainly came to the good ol' USA in the 1600s and 1700s (except my small Native American ancestry who already were here), I appreciate your post. Namely since I've paid little attention to politics for many years and now realize what dire consequences this country faces by globalists. This David Rockefeller character is well, quite a character and since were not supposed to name call or use profanity on this website I'll just leave it to the imaginations of those who read this thread what my true thoughts are toward Rocky and his cronies.

Now, Rocky's whole globilization schemes scares me and then some. I just wonder how I missed all this for many, many years while I was a voting citizen. I expect many other citizens are asking the same questions now because many of us have been asleep for some time and are just waking up. Illegal immigration is just one part - but a big part - of the problems facing this nation.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by Sixx
    Was it during a Bilderberger Group meeting?

Like you had to ask.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Does anyone have a URL for the transcript?

DARLENE, where did you find this Quote? Very important to verify and diseminate this!!

It's like catching the guy with his pants around his ankles!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.newswithviews.com/metcalf/metcalf8.htm

There are over 1200 sites with this quote on it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)