Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

racial hate

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Another example of what we are up against from the "Tan Klan". These racists make me want to work harder, how bout you?

W
    You've got that right!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What about the laws against hate speech?
    RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

LAWS? What LAWS? Oh, you mean the ones nobody enforces anymore?

Gee.....I dunno, maybe we better call the......ACLU?

One of them made a good point....though.....why aren't we going after the illegal employers?

Well, if any of the BrownPride.Com folks should ever drop by this site....please be advised that WE ARE GOING AFTER THE EMPLOYERS!!

We Want:

Troops on the Borders to Stop the Flow

Moratorium on all New Immigration

Enforcement of US Immigration, US Labor and US Civil Rights Laws

Prosecution of all Violators of Those Laws (this includes employers)

If any of you are legal residents or American Citizens, then this is for you much as anyone who is a legal resident or American Citizen.

This is NOT about Mexicans. It only affects Mexicans if they are or have crossed the borders and entered the United States illegally.

If you are here legally, then the things we're fighting for benefit YOU as much as anyone.

You should be standing with US instead of the groups demeaning you with special treatment as if you can't stand on your own two feet; demeaning you with terms like "cheap labor" as if you don't deserve the protections of US Law concerning free market labor for American Citizens and Legal Residents; peddling you like you were a box of tomatoes for political gain that never benefits you only them; disgracing you by their tactics and secret agendas making you the scapegoats of what lies ahead which is the end of the United States and with it your right to run your mouths on an Internet forum. Oh yeah....you think these people ignoring US law intend to do something for you that matters? NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

If you are a Legal Resident or an American Citizen, you are barking up the wrong tree and by error are on the wrong side or this line in the sand. Get Straight and Get on the Right Side and Be an American!!

If you are here illegally, you need to pack up and head home.

The Tide Has Turned, because it's gone too far!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Folks: As a Chicano very familiar with Southwest barrios over a span of many years, I can tell you that many Mexicana Americans are very concerned with what you sampled on BrownPride.

The few Chicanos who are willing to stand up to the racist. traitorous, and irrational positions on illegal immigration are quickly set upon with ridicule and scatological verbage. They are then conveniently dismissed by being called "coconuts" (Brown on the outside and White on the inside). Thus, Brownpride is effectively a closed enclave of racists, Anti USA, Pro-Mexico pseudointellectuals with Aztlantist ideological leanings. Any patriotic Chicano or other Pro-USA individuals who choose to join this web site had better be prepared to suffer the consequences.

Again, I've been much alarmed about what has been happenening in America since the 1970s!. The disturbing signs of great social upheavals for the USA were easy (for me) to detect way back then. The building of a hostile great underclass was palpably evident when I began noticing people living in garages, dealing drugs, violating health / sanitary laws (as by making tamales and burritos in unsanitary condition), working with "coyotes", and generally having a scofflaw attitude about such things as auto insurance, taxes, and crimes (including major felonies for which they know they can safely flee to Mexico.

Next, I've seen greedy employers work hand in hand with Mexicans to facilitate illlegal aliens sustained invasion into the USA. I've seen how we are addicted to "slave" labor and the effects of this on ours and theirs psyche. THEY HATE US but can't afford to tell us. We pretend that we are humanitarian because "They only come up to earn money to fee their families." This is very convenient B.S. which allows Mexico the luxury of staying an oligarchic, oppressive, racist, Narco-nation regime that refuses to help its own people enter the 21st century.

Prisons and Jails: Wake up a bit and note the great proportions of Latino (Hispanic, Chicanos and legal and illegal Mexicans) in our jails and prisons. Many of these mostly under-educated and underclass criminals are often violent gangsters with rude and crude habits and addictions. Many are Aztlanists idealists who hate "Gringos" and America. Many define themselves as "victims" of White (American) oppression and blame America for everything as excuses for their own miserable lives. This population of captured criminals is truly a problem that cannot be ignored... especially when violent riots break out one day soon In America!

I know the above, because I've lived close to the words I've written. Travel through some of our American cities to see for yourselves the "Tiajuanas" that are inexorably growing in our midst. Los Angeles is just a prototype of our Nation.

Finally, I have grown to see Mexico as an enemy state and see many Mexicans as our new emboldend enemies... as can be seen by visiting BrownPride and sampling the threads and posts there.

BOYCOTT TOURISM TO MEXICO. STOP DOING DRUGS. STOP HIRING ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Screw mexicans, guatamalans, panamanians, hondurans, cubans, and for that matter, canadians, french, british, german, and all the rest too.

I am for AMERICANS, be they white, red, brown, yellow, or black.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Another example of what we are up against from the "Tan Klan". These racists make me want to work harder, how bout you?

W
    Yes W That is why I am working on more ways to get Americans to ALIPAC
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote
    Screw mexicans, guatamalans, panamanians, hondurans, cubans, and for that matter, canadians, french, british, german, and all the rest too.

Damn right

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisF202

Damn right
    I second that emotion.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ewwwwwwwww, Do I have to? I might catch sumthin' . . .

PatriotChicano,

Very well put. I believe you were one of the first people to warn us about brownpride.com and the hate being spewed there.

ALIPAC has several new Hispanic members and supporters that are joining in after the Summit. I can't tell you how happy I was to finally get to hug Lupe Moreno of Latinos Against Illegal Immigration.

She spoke at length about what she has had to face by taking on this issue.

Has everyone here seen the revised footage from Baldwin Park and what they guy wearing the Brown Pride T-Shirt is saying? He calls an Arab American holding a US flag a Camel and a Sand N-----. Hey screams "You are confused, its ok to be confused we still love you. Your not white, you are brown."

He keeps using the word Maleeche or Maleachey or Maleechy? Pronounced Ma Lee Chey. Does anyone here know what that word means for I do not.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast