Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Racial Profiling, So Be It

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=37014

Racial Profiling, So Be It
    by Major Gen. Jerry Curry

05/18/2010

One hot summer’s day in Georgia I was standing on the sidewalk in front of Fort Benning’s Infantry Officer Candidate School Headquarters talking to a white classmate of mine about a racial flare up of some sort that had happened the previous day down in Texas. Unapologetically he said, “My Pappy back in Tennessee taught me that the reason you Negroes have to ride on the back of busses is because you are inferior.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CCUSA,

Your description of the treatment you received from your white high school classmate, saddens the heart. All we can do is hope and do all we can to ensure that those attitudes are erased forever from the human mind.

I agree entirely that our law enforcement officials should be entitled to check papers. But just like all of us have to submit to airport screening, even if we do not come close to fitting the profile of a terrorist, I do think it should be the rule that the police ask everyone they stop for another offense to prove their legal status. That way no group of Americans feels singled out.

Our laws must not only be fair, and non discriminatory, but they must also appear to be fair and non discriminatory.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Here in NJ/NY area commuters are succumbed to being asked to check ones bag by police officers in the light of 9/11 and the recent Time Square Bomber. Morning and later in the afternoons there are police officers who randomly asked people to have their bags check. Me , no where near looking like an arab, nor a terrorists, wearing my company badge around my neck where i also put my metro/path card and very visible to police officers i still get asked randomly to have my bags checked. I don't mind it. i comply. If a police chose me to have my bag check as a oppose to a guy with a HUGE bag on him then so be it. I do not call the human rights activists nor call my senators that i was a victim of racial profiling. Here in NY/NJ we are succumbed to random bag checks and ID. i comply because i know i have nothing to hide. i comply because it's the recent law since the terrorists attacked and continue to attack. if people just comply without resisting thing will be smoother, life will be better. and no, i dont feel as though the police officers picked on me even if i was just walking to the train station. AZ illegal alien law YOU HAVE TO be committing or in contact with committing unlawful act. so get off the racial profiling because that's not really it. Illegals are just scared shitless as well as their hispanic enablers. they know they committed a crime, now it's catching up to them.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

No question about it, all this yelping about illegal aliens rights being violated, or maybe might be violated, is just a dodge to try and get preferential immigration treatment for Hispanics.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Well CCUSA that good bye wave between you and the air head... revenge is a dish best served cold isn't it?

I bet as a military star bearer you could figure out in short order how to secure the dang border couldn't you? /salute.
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Hi everyone.

The article is from Major General Jerry Curry. I am very glad you liked the article. I just want to make sure everyone knows that I am not the good Major General.

He is definately a patriot and is sick and tired of the lack of border security and illegal aliens in our fine country.

The more states that take Oklahoma and Arizona's lead the better.
    I believe it's up to 17 now crafting legislation like these great states.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)