Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 7.29.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com and/or to: heykevinjames@aol.com
    7.29.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Listen in..! ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! ..wish Kevin had podcasts, but typing can be fun too.. ..check out Kevin's Page..!

..re completing Kevin’s [& Terry's] segments the past few weeks, it's best to just LISTEN..! ..slowly pecking away at them Hey Utah: Jason www.JasonForCongress.com Chaffetz [pronounced ‘Chay-fits' ] KICKED BUTT..!! SEE: www.alipac.us/ftopict-120431.html

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When your TV's are connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio Station(s) ..& when folks drive/walk by your house, they'll see these programs on; monkey see, monkey do..!

..you'll have to 'wade' a little sometimes, but for the most part, [b]..Beck, Dobbs, O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..are NOT "immigrants"..! ..they ARE ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

[b]K: playing the bumper music, [color=violet][i]Carly Simon: “..I feel the earth move under my feet..â€

..station break.. LOTS more jokes..!

[b]K: back..

..what Radio Hosts across the country have done, is to STOP the possibility of the NAU, North American Union..! www.SPP.gov SPP.gov

..and the BIGGEST push, was the open borders..!

[color=blue]Jerome Corsi, of www.WND.com WND.com ..and MANY persons of integrity, have been talking about this, for SOME time..!

“..Future of North America..â€

..station break.. ..and that GRUNT from VilLaRATsa..!

[b]K: plays bumper music: [color=violet][i]Cars: “Shake it up!â€

..station break..

K: I have a personal vendetta, against Donald Trump.. the ? morphed into the LAUSD in ’94- ’95..!

Caller Dan: isn't the SPP, NAU, etc all intertwined..?!

K: if you go to SPP.gov, you'll find info about it, as for the NAU.. it was coined by the opponents of the SPP..!

..and NAFTA was also an issue

..coming back, more calls, your calls, & do you think Iran will attack the USA..?

..be right back..!

[color=blue]..station break.. K didn’t ‘feel anything..’ ..he & Ed exchange ‘quake stories..!

…wonder if he's going to mention [b]“Senator Menendez is holding up e-verifiy..!â€

..station break..

[b]K: ..playing [color=violet][i]“shake your groove thingâ€

..station break..

K: ok, it's time for KJAM (Kevin) & EMAK (Ed)..!

The top ten at 10.30pm PT..!

..10: former NASA official, Ed Mitchell, says we've been visited by extra-terrestrial aliens for some time..!

..9: a Romanian woman, just gave birth to her 18th child..!

..8: politics in Fair Hope, AL, as a 7yo Labrador, has entered the mayoral race.. LOTS of jokes about VilLaRATsa..!

..7: after a night of drinking in San Jose, a man leaves in his car, low on gas, breaks into an airport to steal AV gas, at $6/gal..!

..6: unhappy w/things at home, an 11yo leads the CHP on a high speed chase, had to stand up to drive..!

..5: partiers in Berlin, mistake police for strippers..

..4: bottoms up, a canned drink, called Enaki Ebori, ‘Surging Eels’, the yellow drink, contains extracts from ALL vitamins..! ..costs 30 cents..!

..3: Graceland, and MySpace, have teamed up for Karaoke.. winner will perform on ..? ..for the anniversary or BD of Elvis..!

..2: the Feds, puzzled by the $ mystery, of a man trying to exchange 5.2 MILLION of PETRIFIED bills..!

..1: extreme foreclosure edition, the biggest house ever done on the ‘Extreme Makeover show’, has gone into foreclosure, yet the house didn’t cost the people anything..!

..talking about that Batman Movie, the actor resembles VilLaRATsa..!

MORE coming back..!