Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rallies coming up in the San Franciso Bay Area

The Golden Gate Minutemen have three rallies coming up that many of them plan on attending.

1. Is the rally sponsored by our very own local lady, Roberta.

"Free Ramos and Compean" campaign.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 , 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
    This is planned to repeat every second Saturday of the month in San Jose.

Federal Court Building
    San Jose, Ca.
    280 South 1st Street, San Jose, CA 95113

Friends of American Freedom Riders and Supporters of Nacho Ramos and Jose Compean,

For more information check the calender at;

http://anti-illegalimmigrationevents.com/

or contact; roberta@illegalimmigrantprotest.com

2. Is a rally on February 17th 2007 to support Ramos and Compean in Redwood City. It has been also been planned to help rally support for a new Redwood City Chapter.

Contact the www.goldengateminutemen.com for information on the location.

3. The new Castro Valley Chapter would like to welcome new members and get the word out with a rally (No Amnesty!) in Castro Valley on Saturday February 24 2007.

Contact the www.goldengateminutemen.com for information on the location.

You can also send me a personal message.

i would like to attend this rally..Let's hope a couple hundreds members shows up hahahahaha...Id be thrill if 50 members shows up..It would be a great victory.

its going to be great dude..we have to fight off the aliens from planet mars yo.hahahahahahaha!

We are going to launch jihad on them..we are going to mobilize millions in the streets to stop the mexican invasion.. hahahahahaha(you wish)

my ALIPAC friends, are you ready to scream 'illegal alien, go home' during the rally..you have to be very angry grrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrr! illegal alien, go home now! hahahahahaha....

i hope c-span cover the illegal immigrants rally since they televised the anti-war rallies...we can all dream.

Im a full fledge fighter for the cause of the anti-immigrants movement..we are going to win this war against the aliens from mars.

Help the minutemen free border agents

Someone needs to free the border agents since our president and DOJ want to support drug smugglers instead of people trying to protect our country.

i hope c-span cover the illegal immigrants rally since they televised the anti-war rallies...we can all dream.
    I hope they cover it as well because illegals don't seem to have any reservations about holding up their signs stating this is their continent, and blatently telling Americans they belong here and that they don't have to follow our laws, blah blah...
    The only thing they accomplish is waking up more of the sleeping giant.
    So go ahead and march, you're only helping our side.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I live only 45 minutes from San Francisco. I didn't know that SF had a MM department too. And the other location, Castro Valley, is 1 hour from where I live. That's where the I 580 and I 238 merge. I pass Castro Valley almost every week when I go to see my best friend in San Jose.

But I always have to pass the Carquinez Bridge Eastbound when I go home and that's $ 4, westbound is free.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJersey

Im a full fledge fighter for the cause of the anti-immigrants movement..we are going to win this war against the aliens from mars.
    This quote from you says it all. You're just here to troll around
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    I live only 45 minutes from San Francisco. I didn't know that SF had a MM department too. And the other location, Castro Valley, is 1 hour from where I live. That's where the I 580 and I 238 merge. I pass Castro Valley almost every week when I go to see my best friend in San Jose.

But I always have to pass the Carquinez Bridge Eastbound when I go home and that's $ 4, westbound is free.
    Our group, The East Bay Coalition for Border Security, formed up around the time of the Marches last May. We recently joined and became affiliated with the Minuteman Project founded and led by Jim Gilchrist. We are the Golden Gate Chapter and are going by the name Golden Gate Minutemen.

Our group has had a pretty good solid core group of friends and neighbors that have a focus around Fremont, California. Many of us feel that the San Francisco Bay Area has the potential for many more groups, if we can help the friends and neighbors in the surrounding area find each other and a place to meet. You don’t necessarily have to be from the bay area, nor do you necessarily need to pay dues to call yourself a member of the Golden Gate Minutemen. We welcome whatever support we can get from each other. For more information contact the Golden Gate Minutemen.

Some of the things that we have been involved in have been writing letters, attending city council meetings to propose ordinances, Pete Stark Town Meetings to bring awareness, we handed out flags and flyers at the Forth of July Parade here in Fremont, supported politicians for election and many other things.

I think the most fun thing that we have done is the rallies. I never thought of myself as the type of person that would attend rallies. Something about all of the support for people here illegally and marching on our streets demanding things set me off I guess. If you have never been to one it is impossible to describe the feeling of getting out there and letting the world know that not everyone believes what some in the media want everyone to believe, everyone believes. It is totally exhilarating.

I hope to see you at one of the meetings or rallies soon. The criminals have paraded up and down our streets long enough. It is time the honest people get out and reclaim their streets and country!

StokeyBob

Oops! Wrong Picture. Lets try this one.