Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Reader's Letter to Lindsey Graham

http://www2.beaufortgazette.com/letter_ ... in_rest_sc

*A GREAT letter from another DISSATISFIED Republican - who DESERVES A RESPONSE! I dont like Graham's attitude either!

Letter to Sen. Graham from Mountain Rest , SC
    Submitted by aplebeian on Sun, 2006-05-21 06:31.

Your BLATANT disregard for your constituency!

To:
    Sen. Lindsey Graham
    May 19, 2006

Sir,

Perhaps you can answer a few questions for me. I will number them to make it easier for you:

1. Why do you continue to blatantly disregard the wishes of your constituency on the issue of Illegal Immigration?

2. Why do you receive a grade of "D" from Americans for Better Immigration on recent legislative issues while Senator DeMint receives a "B" and Congressman Barrett receives an "A+"?

3. Why have you not responded to my correspondence to you when I have received one e-mail from Congressman Barrett and a letter and e-mail from Senator DeMint explaining their stances on Illegal Immigration? I wrote to all of you at the same time!

4. Why do you "break ranks" with the Republican Representatives of almost ALL of the southern states surrounding South Carolina in voting on Immigration Legislation issues and side with Democrats like Edward Kennedy?

5. When are you going to end your political career and go back to your practice as a Liar...oh, excuse me, LAWYER?

Actually, I can answer number 5 for you...in 2008 when you are up for re-election! I will put it in terms you can understand...Graham in 2008? NAY!
    And I am a REPUBLICAN! Do you remember what that is? Not a Republicrat, a REPUBLICAN! I WILL NOT FORGET THAT YOU ARE SPITTING IN THE FACE OF YOUR CONSTITUENCY!!! Make it a date, November of 2008, I'LL BE THERE! START PACKING! If you want to go down with George Bush's ship then that is YOUR choice!

Mountain Rest , SC

aplebeian's blog | login
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am moving to S.C. and he is on the top of my no vote list. Already sent him Email saying my intentions.

Make it a date, November of 2008, I'LL BE THERE! START PACKING! If you want to go down with George Bush's ship then that is YOUR choice!
    I like that.....me too.

It is unbelievable that Lindsay Graham would be such a sell out. This man, a former prosecutor of the laws, a former JAG officer of the US Navy...willing to "forgive" millions of lawbreakers sucking our nation dry to its gills...this man who gave the most moving speech of them all during the Clinton Impeachment hearings...a speech about the law....its importance to our society....and the morals of our people.

Ooooh, Lindsay, who got your soul and on what date?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn