Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real ALIPAC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Real ALIPAC

This posting mysteriously disappeared within minutes of my posting it about an hour ago. Let's see if you have the cajones to leave it up this time "W" !!

http://www.buildingdemocracy.org/ali-pac.pdf

Ew! The "REAL" story about Americans for Legal Immigration! We're xenophobic, racist, hysteria-mongers. Stop the presses. -yawn- Well heres something for the dingbats that threw that piece of propaganda together to consider: According to virtually every poll I've seen: 80% of Americans want these illegal immigrants to GET OUT AND STAY OUT! So PJ. babe, you might wanna consider in your little pea-brains what most Americans think of Americans for Legal Immigration, as opposed to what they think of turds like you. And P.S. Black Americans are amongst the STRONGEST supporters of the anti-illegal immigration movement. Funny, I didn't hear any mention of that fact in your so-called report with its slinging around of the word "racism."

pj_bingo!! I am personally so pleased to see your return because I personally wanted to address your "document". As an ALIPAC member I would like to DEFINE the word:

XENOPHOBIA--it is the fear or distrust of foreigners or strangers.

I do not fear foreigners who are in our LAND with permission or papers prior to January 1, 2005.

I am for a Moratorium on Immigration because the federal government has demonstrated its complete incompetency in managing immigration into the United States.

The federal government has not the sense or integrity at the present time to make proper decisions that affect our economy, our standard of living, our freedoms and legal rights.

You....pj_bingo are the cowardous traitor of the United States and the American People attempting to use illegal immigration and excessive immigration into the United States to destroy the US Economy and Political Structure to END OUR NATION!!

And...peeejaaay_biiiiingo.....your little paper is written proof of your treasonous intentions to create a "new community" and build a "new democracy".

Well.....peeeeejaaaaay_biiiiigoooooo....We are quite satisfied with our present American Community, minus illegal foreign nationals swarming in our midsts.....and we are quite happy with our exising democracy.....our only concern is with the sicko-wack-evil-parasites-from-hell....trying to END IT.

If you think calling us Christian is an insult....please be corrected. Those of us who are Christians have never been offended by that CHARGE!

Until two months ago, none of us were afraid of foreigners or distrusted foreigners beyond what normal reaction would be if foreigners were disrupting or interfering or trying to destroy our NATION.

We've SEEN the $200 Billion a year in deflated wages and salaries disappear from the American Economy. We've SEEN thousands of Americans robbed, raped, murdered, mutiliated by foreign nationals. We've SEEN our retail, service and construction trades and jobs and business opportunities SUCKED OUT by illegal aliens and unecessary legal immigrants.

AND, because we are Americans, many Christian, but I'm sure not all, and because we love our Country and want to see it continue forward as constructed....we don't give a HOOT about you, your "new community", or whatever you think you or your little organization up there in Chicago might have in mind about "building a new democracy".

You and your organization are now on my Traitors List.

Adios!!

Ole!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Geez, can you pro invasion supporters come up with some new material. The racist/bigot/xenophobe/anti immigrant card for anyone who's against illegal aliens is really getting old. Name me one country that was built and ran successfully on illegal immigration? You pro invasion supporters always try to lump illegal aliens and legal immigrants together like they are one and the same. They are not. Legal immigrants are real immigrants, illegal aliens are foreign criminals who need to be deported. Every other country deports illegal aliens without as much as a whimper, yet we can't do it here without people like you crying about it. If you think the country, culture, language and lifestyles of these illegals are so great then why don't you go live there instead of trying to create that environment here?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GOOD POST dman1200!!!

"why don't you go live there instead of trying to create it here"

EXCELLENT SUGGESTION!!

Did you see that peeeeejaaaaaa_biiiiiingo!

GET OUT....that's what it means!

Okey, dokey!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think pj_bingo should stick to playing bingo instead of spouting the same, tired pro-illegal rap. It is really tired.

IT IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE UNITED STATES TO SUBSIDIZE AND/OR SUPPORT FOREIGNERS. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY FOR THAT. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE A NATURAL RIGHT TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE UNITED STATES CITIZENS. ANYBODY ELSE IS A GUEST OR A TRESPASSER.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Yep!! And furthermore, GUESS WHO DECIDES WHO GETS TO ENTER OR STAY IN THE UNITED STATES?

WE DO!!

I think Peeeejaaaaay_bingo should change its name to:

PJ_Checkers!

Ew, you're the genius, aren't you PJ? Making derogatory comments about people's physical appearance and sexuality. Oh, and we're all "Klansmen" too. Be sure to tell that to the overwhelming majority of Black Americans who are against illegal immigration, too. Maybe you can make fun of their appearance, too and maybe even throw in a few snide, derogatory cracks in regards to the size of their genitals. Thats pretty much the level of discourse we would expect from a dim-wit like you.

peeeejaaaaaabiiiiiingo!!

You would be amazed at who I am, you silly little commie twit!!

AND, you never met someone like me at a Klan Rally!

But, so glad to have "gotten" this little piece of information out of you about YOUR BACKGROUND!! I don't know if it's true or not, but I've heard it "rumored" that once a "klanny" always a "klanny"!!

The "developing profile" of those wanting to build a "new community" in the United States to END OUR NATION has a consistent theme of ignorance, hypocrisy and general hatred for Americans....which your last post so beautifully demonstrates!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast