Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Real ALIPAC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think what people like PJ are doing is good publicity for us. They're helping to get the word out. And thanks, PJ. Even when they distort and twist the truth, when the averge American sees people like us standing along side people like PJ, the choice is quite clear. Its like the ACLU going to New Mexico to "disrupt" the MIntue MEn. And what happened? When the AMerican people got a good look at vile traitors like the ACLU standing alongside American patriots like the Minutemen, the contrast was jarring and obvious. In fact, the ACLU had to disband their New Mexico chapter because they were siding with the Minute Men. Ha ha. Look who "disrupted" who.

Why are you all being so hard on Bingo ?? We are here to help those misguided indivuals who have no comprehesion of what they speak. Bingo is probable just another pathetic OBL who employees 2 or 3 illegals at a slave labor salary in his yard care company. Or he might be an illegal who persuaded his 3 year old to build him this nice little web site where he can tell his BS to any fool who will read it. Now if you will be nice to him he might take his meds and go back to his corner and play with the flies on the wall some more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Charlesoakisland!! You are so right, my Friend!! I must have lost my christianity there for a moment. Absolutely, this is without question, a lost soul wandering the plains of cyberspace seeking self-ratification if not self-redemption for hiring illegals, destroying the United States Economy and ending the sovereign territory of the United States...all so he can hire some foreigners to pick his beans, hoe his pumpkins, milk his cows, mow his yard, clean his table, flush his toilet, or fix his roof.

Poor Thing....and there we were ganging up on him like that for his Naaaasty Talk!!

Shame on Me!!

Help Keep Me Straight, Charles!! Afterall, we are all in this Together!! And, God is Watching!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Charlesoakisland!! You are so right, my Friend!! I must have lost my christianity there for a moment. Absolutely, this is without question, a lost soul wandering the plains of cyberspace seeking self-ratification if not self-redemption for hiring illegals, destroying the United States Economy and ending the sovereign territory of the United States...all so he can hire some foreigners to pick his beans, hoe his pumpkins, milk his cows, mow his yard, clean his table, flush his toilet, or fix his roof.

Poor Thing....and there we were ganging up on him like that for his Naaaasty Talk!!

Shame on Me!!

Help Keep Me Straight, Charles!! Afterall, we are all in this Together!! And, God is Watching!!

Thats better, now that we have that out of the way......go back and smoke that fruit cake some more till he takes his meds.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okey, Dokey!! My Pleasure!!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

----

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    ----

Actually it's ... _ _ _ ...

What is "_ _ _ ??

Sorry, people, my computer did a double take or something and what I wrote ended up in the wrong place. So I edited it and put blanks in because what I wrote was irrelevant to this page. Sorry, won't happen again, if it does, I'll go to the hospital..or something

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567