Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Real illegal population in the US

In recent days we've been hearing that the last five years have brought the greatest influx of immigrants this country has ever seen. We have also heard that illegal immigration outnumbers legal immigration. The most recent estimate of the number of illegal immigrants in the last five years (2000 - 2005) is 8 million.

If this figure is even close to real, why in the hedoubletoothpicks does everyone and their brother keep using the outdated figure of 11 million illegal aliens? The 11 million figure was based on the 2000 census which under-counted illegal aliens by huge amounts. Illegal aliens have been coming into this country in huge numbers since the mid to late 90's. Add together the low figure of 11 million with the low number of 8 million in the last five years and the biased media should be using the low figure of 19 million instead of 11.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

No. The 11,000,000 figure is not from the 2000 census because the census does not ask "legal or illegal". The 11,000,000 figure is a bold-faced lie devised by a 501 C 3 organization called the Pew Center which is funded primarly by an endowment from the owners of SUN OIL COMPANY. They have within the Pew Center, the Hispanic Pew Center. This is the organization who produces these totally false understated figures contrived to deceive the American Public, the American Media, and many in the US Congress.

There are at least 50,000,000 illegal aliens from all countries already in the United States. Almost 30,000,000 are part of households filing tax returns as ILLEGAL ALIENS and readily accounted for. There are at least that many either unemployed or working under the table not filing tax returns.

The government knows the truth but isn't ready to disclose this alarming fact to the American People. The CIA knows, the Social Security Administration knows, the Internal Revenue Service knows, the Department of Labor knows, and both the Departments of Homeland Security and Defense know.

About the only group that doesn't know but is soon to catch on is the American People.

There are at least 50,000,000 illegal aliens including their offspring in the United States.

Mark my Words.

It is a monumental problem created on purpose by deception to infiltrate the American People to overwhelm us, impoverish us, burden us, frighten us all to break us into submission to the dismantlement of our nation.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They are lying about this figure for the same reason they are lying about the unemployment figures. To lead you to think everything is okay on the employment side; therefore we need the labor; therefore a Guest Worker Program is justified and afterall it's only 11,000,000, eh?

No. It's 50,000,000. One-sixth our populaton. That's why we're broke; that's why most are headed towards bankruptcy; that's why our wages and salaries are declining and deflated; that's why the national debt is rising irreversibly; why our personal debt is rising irreversibly; why all necessities are rising in cost irreversibly.

It's why counties can't build class rooms fast enough; it's why emergency rooms are filled with foreign nationals and the facilities going broke; it's why Medicaid assistance to our poor is rising; it's the reason you can't go or travel anywhere without seeing them visibly on the streets, sidewalks, stores, and they are the reason for everything bad that is happening in the United States and to American People. Not because they are all bad people, but simply because they are here and our nation cannot support them and US too.

If someone from the government came to a microphone tomorrow and announced that there are 50,000,000 illegal aliens in the United States, what would be your reaction?

Well, don't wait. React NOW.

It's true and you can take it to the bank.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, my point is that they keep using the 11 million figure for years without incresing it. I believe they were saying 11 million five years ago too. Now they say an increase of 8 million since 2000, so why is everyone still saying 11 million?

Just one financial group, I can't remeber their name, it wasn't Forbes, but some group like them said its really 18 million. Even after they came out with that, nobody changed from that 11 million figure.

Remeber what I said my Congressman Raul Grijalva uses? He'll still use the 8 million figure in his letters and comments.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

http://pewhispanic.org/

Here is a link to this Traitor Orgie funded with 501 C 3 tax exempt contributions.

mapwife--the firm you are talking about is Bear Stearns, a financial investment group in New York who did not believe the figures. They came up with 20,000,000 OR MORE and reported it in Times Magazine.

If they did an accurate study, they know it's 50,000,000 but were afraid to report the entire finding so knocked it down to at that time twice what the Pew Center was reporting.

This news will shock Americans, could cause a panic, and affect their stock market. That's why they reported only part of their findings. And that was a year ago so their number is already 25,000,000.

Right mapwife--they are LYING, what they do best. There are 11,000,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles and southern California. Now add the other 47 states on our mainland.

It's 50,000,000. They are all LYING. McCain is lying. Kennedy is lying. Everyone is lying about the numbers.

If I know from my little ressearch that there are 50,000,000 then THEY KNOW.

We've been set-up to be taken down. Bush knows. He counts them instead of arresting and deporting them. He takes their pictures as they cross the border. We have this surveillance on record. They know how many there are; I know how many there are; now all of you know.

DO SOMETHING!!

Get this hideous ugly despicable back-stabbin lyin' two-timin piece of traitorous globalist world government butt-suckin pieces of SWINE DUNG out of our government!

Wake Up GOP!! You think they give a hoot about you in Tennessee or Alabama or Georgia or Kentucky or Missouri or Illinois or Mississippi or Florida or Indiana or Wisconsin or Michigan or New York or Colorado or Kansas or Nebraska or South Dakota or Texas or Oklahoma or North Carolina or South Carolina or Virginia or Maryland or Delaware or Pennsylvania or New Jersey or Oregon or Washington or Arizona or New Mexico or Wyoming or any other state in the United States?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!

They don't give one hoot about you, your life, your future, your children, your elderly, your next generation, your property, your rights, your freedom, your paycheck, your health, your security, your peace of mind...NADA.

They don't give one hoot or poot about you.

If they did, they would have NEVER allowed to this happen to you, our neighbors, our friends, our fellow citizens, our parents, our children or our nation.

Americans--Remember WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU WERE BORN TO DO....

You were born to preserve the United States.

Now, do it.

Count on illegals.

Hi all..I'm new to this site, but it's good to see many of my thoughts on this illegal invasion in comments from other Americans..I live in Southern California and am at the frontline for the invasion from South America/Mexico. Recently it really hit home as to what a minority 'legal AMericans' are here in California. Check out the news every night..you'll notice that 80% of the time, the subject of a news story is Hispanic...the perp...the victim..the witness...What proportion of Hispanics to any other nationality must there be to see 'them' so often in news,etc. 90%of the people you see walking the streets and at bus stops are Hispanic. At what point does our government, both National and Local, take notice and decide it's time to do something about this invasion?? Problem is, many of them need the support of the Hispanic community to stay in their cushy jobs. Being 'politically' correct feeds their familes. I'm afraid the problem has already become irresversible. There are too many illegals set up in the surrounding communities. If the government actually tried to clean them out, there would be violent riots all over the state. If the USA ever went to war with Mexico, consider such states as California and Arizona gone...There's little doubt in my mind that the massive amount of Hispanic people in these states have loyality to only one country, and it's not the USA!!..The USA is just the cash cow for them.

judy - shades of 1984 - When the govs say population of 300,000 latinos I double the number(for portland oregon)- cause every one they count has brought a few more in --

If enforcing our laws causes riots among those who would disagree with enforcement of our immigration laws and deportation, then so be it. Let it be known that the rioters are the criminals and not the advocates of legal immigration. If our nation enforces its laws and the results are riots, then the riots are just something we would have to go through in order to enforce our laws. If we don't enforce our laws, then we stand to do much worse.. more than what riots can bring.

Besides, I think that its the illegals who would be doing the rioting, not the legal immigrants. Oh, you might find them here or there, but for the most part, enforcement of our existing laws and deportation of any illegal would be respected among a good number of legal immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Traz--Welcome to ALIPAC!!

I hear ya. I know that's how it seems. But you have to remember, California is part of America. Americans will not let California go. The aliens are going, not California.

If there are riots, then we'll deal with it, end them, and send these people out of our country in accordance with American Law.

Whatever void California has due to the population loss will be replaced with America Citizens.

I'm from the midwest and now live on the east coast. From Missouri, my home state, many went to California to work in the fields and to pick fruit to start their lives after high school. Some stayed and established their homes and families there. Found other types of work and worked their way up. Others returned with their cash in their pockets and new spiffy cars. California was the West...for many as far as we think or dream. I've only been to California on business trips and conferences. Usually confined to hotels and meeting rooms. My vision of California is a dreamland, a special place..for all Americans, not just those who live there.

Americans will never let California go. If it takes a war, then we'll fight it.

In other words, fellow citizens in California....you are not alone. You've been invaded because we were asleep and didn't realize until it hit our neighborhoods what was happening in your beautiful state. And I am so sorry. It is correctable but we need to take action now.

IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY, get Hastert sworn in if he'll do the job that needs to be done and I believe he would, then we'll commence the hard work of retaking and rebuilding our nation including the beautiful state of California.

M E R R Y

C H R I S T M A S

C A L I F O R N I A

Stay Tuned.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast