Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

By the way Traz, a big welcome to ALIPAC. Look forward to reading more of your postings!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Traz glad to have another in our midsts. Here in NWstern Oregon, its bad, probably not as bad as California though. Up here were are struggling to pay electric bills and high rent (in comparison to our low wages). To have a job is a luxury, but to have one that actually offers a livable wage is alomst non-existant.

Keep fighting, and be very vocal, it does not pay to sit still and just watch. Get family and friends involved, the populatin of politically correct is smaller than you'd think. Hollywood and its few supporters are a minority in comparrison to the what, 86% of Americans who want these people gone.

I have learned to be vocal even when I'm out and about. Think about it, thats how the PC crowd, although its a minority, has made the rest of us feel totally uncomfortable speaking up for as long as we had. But I think now its our turn to be the outspoken ones, unashamed of the opinions we have, just as they had been about what was politically correct in the past, no more. Learn to be politely opinionated. Be a leader, be kind, be honest, do not apologize, if these people see you feeling a little apologetic, they will turn on you like ravenous animals.

We regularly speak our minds in my family now and we are not crude, but if it needs to be said, we say it. Very few give us any kind of look other than a smile. So the more those still afraid of "offending" someone hear people like us speak up, and looking confident, it will catch on.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gread Advice, American Elizabeth!!

It's like having to re-learn Free Speech in the United States.

It's a use it or lose it deal.

Speak it, Real Speak, Get It Out, However You Can...and do it Fast.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The 50 Million estimate Judy gives however dogmatically and represents as reasoned is the result of compounding errors on top of each other. It is quite probable that if the problem is treated as it has been for the past twenty years it will get there.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard, there are no errors. You'll see.

7,200,000 tax returns were filed by illegal alien households which for tax purposes are spouses and children.

The US Average is 2.59 persons. The illegal alien average is higher because they are younger and have a higher birth rate so I rounded it to 4 on average. Not every one but on average the same way an American Household is calculated but adjusted for the younger age and dependent children.

That's 28,800,000 as of April 2005. We know from border patrol, 4,000,000 enter a year so add 3,000,000 to this number and you are already over 31,800,000.

Now add the unemployed, the senior family members that are not working but who are living in the household, add those working under the table and not fiiling returns, those incarcerated, those hanging out at day labor centers, those operating their own businesses on cash basis, those involved in illegal activity and you are at 50,000,000 or more.

There is no reason whatsoever to think that the 7,200,000 tax returns are filed by single people. That is absolutely wrong, Richard. These tax returns cover people who have been here some for many years. They are not single people, they are married with children at the same or higher rate than any population of 7,200,000 tax filers.

Because of the high % of Hispanics and other groups that have large families, the number of people in an illegal alien household is definitely higher than that of an American Average.

There are two issues with this question of how many:

1) the 11,000,000 is a lie and obviousy so because there are 11,000,000 illegals in California alone.

2) how can you use a number you know is a lie as the basis for new legislation?

You'll see Richard. The actual number will be astonishing when it's ultimately revealed by the government.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome Traz!

I read your post with interest in that I, too, live on the border where the picture is vastly different from the picture inland. They have plenty but we are swarmed with them. Sometimes I wonder if I still live in the USA at all and I'm sure you do, too.

And, Judy, I think fifty million is a fair estimate if you take into consideration the one kid a year they have here and the fact that we are supporting those kids. Hopefully, someone will have sense enough to make the NO ANCHOR BABY law retroactive to some past date when they finally get around to passing it.

Meantime, those babies are fast approaching 18 and they will be inviting their aunts and uncles to join them if they already haven't.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep....Junius....and having babies of their own.

That, too. They start at about 13.

Traz
    Welcome to ALIPAC. Ist you need to buck up and not have a defeatist attitude.."I'm afraid the problem has already become irresversible. There are too many illegals set up in the surrounding communities. If the government actually tried to clean them out, there would be violent riots all over the state. If the USA ever went to war with Mexico, consider such states as California and Arizona gone..."..
    How would our kin in Texas in 1863 ever made it thinking like that.

We are not just going to roll over and hand over our country to the la raz aztlan, Brown Berets or any other fanatical group of fools. We have been making headway in this fight to control illegal immigrations and we aren't even warmed up yet. You have come to the right place if you want to help stop this illegal invasion of our country.
    We are here to hold the line.

COI says:
    We are here to hold the line.
    DAMN STRAIGHT!!

HOORAH!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast