Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by forthesakeoflegality
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Maybe McCain should hit his wife up for a loan, Or perhaps mexico and juan hernandez can throw a few pesos his way...
    Didn't he go to Mexico to campaign for votes? I bet he held private fundraisers over there.
    Welcome to Alipac. We're are glad to have you FTSL. (long name) lol

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks. Yeah, kinda long.

Quote Originally Posted by forthesakeoflegality
    Thanks. Yeah, kinda long.
    LOL it makes the point! Glad you're here.

Next time you get a beg letter. Notice that the return envelope has "no postage needed" on it. Use that postage to send their contribution slip back with "NO WAY JOSE" You back me an American citizen and I'll thing about it. I don't see that happening sir, since your Hispanic Outreach Director is Juan Hernandez a notorious OBL. Use their postage to tell them what you think.

I did, haven't gotten another letter. Shoot I wanted a whole list of letters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac forthesakeoflegality your in great company

Welcome forthesakeoflegality!

Glad you found us.

I, too, keep getting such letters. Was a Rep for many years but now I'm an Independent or as they say out here Undeclared. There isn't much diff anymore between the two major parties. And, I, also use their return paid postage envelope to say a few words.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Received A Beg Letter Today From RNC

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    I have no idea how they got my name/address, but I received a letter from John McCain and the RNC begging for money. They've included a postage paid envelope. I am really tempted to send it back with a note saying, "I am no longer a Republican, due to the lack of border control, immigration enforcement, and the downright betrayal by the Republican party towards American citizens when it comes to pandering to illegal aliens and trying to give them amnesty.:

What say you?

There you go.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I sent mine back, and told them now that you are granting amnesty to 20 million illegals who are taking jobs away from AMERICANS why dont you ask the illegals for the money, I will not be helping you, since you could care less, about the AMERICAN people, and dont write me again.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    I sent mine back with a bill, for expenses for the hit and run damage for the car hit by an illegal.
    OH MAN I LOVE IT!!!

I am going to do that!!!

I never give money to the RNC, just individual candidates.

[quote="MadInChicago"]
    [size=150][b]“ As Soon As I hear McCain in the open media say "at NO Timeâ€

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast