Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain, Obama, Kennedy, Bush et al. always claim their amnesty schemes aren't amnesty, but anyone with 1/4 of a brain know they are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the Republicans want my money, they can provide candidates who can come up with a better solution to solving our border crisis than passing a dressed-up amnesty. If I had thought that rewarding criminal behavior and setting the country up for billions of dollars in taxpayer expenses was such a great idea, I'd have signed up as a Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by forthesakeoflegality
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Maybe McCain should hit his wife up for a loan, Or perhaps mexico and juan hernandez can throw a few pesos his way...
    Didn't he go to Mexico to campaign for votes? I bet he held private fundraisers over there.
    Yes he did. That is the function of Juan Hernandez -- to strengthen the influence of Mexico City over the SW United States. To do this they promote dual citizenship for all of Mexican background. There are indeed voters in Mexico who vote down there and up here.

Hernandez used to work for the Mexican government to meet this aim. Now he is working for John McCain to meet it. This has NAU written all over it.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Welcome to Alipac forthesakeoflegality.

Good points SZinWestLA.

Those are good responses from many of you on what to write when returning the contribution envelopes.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The RNC, NRCC and NRSC stopped sending me those a long time ago, no doubt due to the messages I would send back to them, along with their junk mail.

There are good Republican candidates, like Lou Barletta, and Tom McClintock to name just a couple, whose campaigns are worthy of support, but when you send money to the national Republican groups, you are basically p*ssing your money away, IMO.

I got that letter and sent it back with nothing.

I also keep getting alot of emailed newsletter from the Democrats. I dont know how I got on their email list because I have never belonged to their party. It makes me wonder. Could someone have used my name to register?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I got one of those letters from McAmnesty and I filled it with magnetic American flags wrapped with a piece of paper that said "NO AMNESTY". On the outside I wrote "My wallet will open when the borders are closed". I have no idea he's going to have to pay in postage for that letter. I had to reinforce it with tape. Do ya think he'll get the message?
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Re: Received A Beg Letter Today From RNC

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    I have no idea how they got my name/address, but I received a letter from John McCain and the RNC begging for money. They've included a postage paid envelope. I am really tempted to send it back with a note saying, "I am no longer a Republican, due to the lack of border control, immigration enforcement, and the downright betrayal by the Republican party towards American citizens when it comes to pandering to illegal aliens and trying to give them amnesty.:

What say you?
    Send this donation back with your note and make sure you use the postage paid envelope. I always include it with mine even though I'm a registered independent. The RNC will start to see that they're wasting money until they change their policies to represent "WE THE PEOPLE".

<div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Re: Received A Beg Letter Today From RNC

Quote Originally Posted by JDPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    I have no idea how they got my name/address, but I received a letter from John McCain and the RNC begging for money. They've included a postage paid envelope. I am really tempted to send it back with a note saying, "I am no longer a Republican, due to the lack of border control, immigration enforcement, and the downright betrayal by the Republican party towards American citizens when it comes to pandering to illegal aliens and trying to give them amnesty.:

What say you?
    Send this donation back with your note and make sure you use the postage paid envelope. I always include it with mine even though I'm a registered independent. The RNC will start to see that they're wasting money until they change their policies to represent "WE THE PEOPLE".

OH yeah that is great, I think I will do that. Love the dollar with mcshame on it, har har, .
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I sent the last two beg letters back to those morons at the RNC with big writing in black sharpie all over it:

GO TO HELL YOU AMNESTY TRAITORS. YOU WILL NEVER SEE A SINGLE CENT OF MY MONEY. IN FACT HERE ARE SOME JORGE BOOSH ILLEGAL ALIEN DOLLARS (the fake ones they doctored up, you've seen them, I copied some off and enclosed those) FOR YOUR SORRY EXCUSE FOR A POLITICAL PARTY. YOU TREAT ILLEGAL INVADERS BETTER THAN YOUR OWN CITIZENS. SCREW YOU.

I think that was it, verbatim. think I'm somewhat bitter about this insane situation we are being forced to endure?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast