Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reconquista 1917 — Poncho Villa & Zimmermann Telegram

In March 1916, amidst civil war in Mexico, Poncho Villa and his raiders sacked and looted Columbus, New Mexico.

Then, in January 1917, because of World War I in Europe, Germany offered to help Mexico reconquer the American Southwest (TX, NM, AZ). British Intelligence intercepted the German coded message, and when it was revealed to the American public in late March, we declared war on Germany a few days later, in early April.

We see, therefore, that Mexico has long been aggressively interested in reconquering the lands it lost to America in the Mexican-American War (1846-48). Indeed, even folks in far-away Germany knew this 90 years ago.

As they say, "there's nothing new under the sun."

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

History 99

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu
    "..Mexico has long been aggressively interested in reconquering the lands it lost? to America in the Mexican-American War.."
    NO..

..it was $PURCHASED$..

..and for a LOT of $$$ for the day...

..FAIR and square..

NOT to mention the USA forgave ALL Mexico's debts, which were a HUGE tally..!

Watch PBS's documentary about that 'war'..

Mexico at that time had too many narcissistic 'leaders', ALL of whom wanted personal attribution..

..the USA thought of just taking Mexico over then, but Generals and other knowledgeable persons advised NOT to, since Mx was too primitive then, to even try to assimilate into America's Society..

..Unfortunately, they haven't advanced much more since then..

As for the ‘Germans’, too bad so many actually escaped before WWII was over and a HUGE percentage went TO MEXICO.

Hmm.. maybe that ‘Nazi’ propaganda wore off onto the extreme loco locals..?!

The info below which I change from time to time is part of my ‘extended’ signature & may or may not have anything to do w/my post..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

http://statelegislatorsforlegalimmigrat ... 2.53&gen=1

Everyone call!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!

Here's a bit I've heard from Kevin James and Terry Anderson's radio shows, [see the radio links below..]

Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com

SAVE Los Angeles! ‘Senor’ Antonio NEEDS the boot, NOW!

Los Angeles’s Police Chief: Bill Bratton? Bad Guy!! www.BrattonMustGo.com

PS:
    MORE Great Radio!

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728

I'll be updating the above link.. ahh soon, not just since both Gallagher & Tammy Bruce have been endorsing 'Mafia' Giuliani [in their own ways, nonetheless], but I have TONS more links to add to it as well!

AND..

www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263

Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*

Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):

www.AmericanPatrol.com/REFERENCE/AidAbe ... C1324.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are between 30-50 MILLION illegal aliens in the U.S. today, of which 85% ARE Hispanic, and of those, 85% ARE from Mexico, hence the title: The MEXICAN INVASION! There’s NOTHING ‘racial’ about the FACTS!

Mexico’s government actually distributes leaflets to the 40% of PROSPECTIVE illegal MIGRANTS that plan to cross the desert SEE:

http://www.amren.com/mexguide/mexguide.html Even Mexico calls them exactly what they are, MIGRANTS!

Interesting, I can't seem to get this link: www.amren.com/mexguide/mexguide.html to work right in this forum?! It is a good link and works. The word: am ren.com/mexguide/mexguide.html [without the space], is defaulting to a capital ‘L’ before and after four **** stars..??!! HUH?! Maybe someone can help me out on that.

anyway..

But the vast MAJORITY [about 60%] of illegals use ‘points of entry’. An interesting PERSONAL observation on this, is that they just pay a small fee of $6.00 for a ‘temporary TWO DAY’ pass to visit: ‘Make Up a Name’ on the other side of the border; but they never come back, and MOST NEVER planned on it!

Ask me about my trip to Mexico.. on a bus.. to AND from .. I'll post more about my observations via my CAMCORDER ..later.. ] ..

I DON’T feel sorry for the illegal alien just because he/she is working for say, $5/hr in the USA, [they're averaging MUCH more than that!] ..because the cost of living averages to be TEN times LESS in Mexico then here! So $5/hr translates to $50/hr for you and I! The majority of illegal aliens are not stupid, but just as GREEDY as their illegal employers! Of course I would ‘pick lettuce’ [etc] for $50/hr.. HERE!

..and NOT all illegals are being paid ‘cash’, and I'm getting tired of hearing they're working for ‘slaves’ wages! What a freaking JOKE! Right now, I'll guarantee you they're ALL working for MORE than $7/hr! At LEAST 50% of illegals are being paid by check. The problem is NOT ONLY are they taking CITIZENS jobs, AND/OR that they are committing fraud, AND/OR identity theft, AND/OR destroying someone else’s credit [and maybe life!], but most are also ‘claiming’ 3-10+ ‘dependants’, thus NOT paying ANY taxes! The illegals that are working for ‘cash’ [and MANY who aren’t], are ALSO claiming ‘poverty’ AND receiving subsidies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND.. For those who haven’t seen this, check out this VERY informative and enlightening 13 minute video from NumbersUSA.com, SOLELY about LEGAL immigration! It's a *MUST SEE* for ALL! [OVER 2.7 MILLION hits, so far.. in google.. ] http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... susa&hl=en

What he DIDN’T talk about, and something VERY important to *Remember*.. is that illegal MIGRATION is 3-4 times this toll!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..out of all this CHAOS, 25 Americans are KILLED EVERYDAY BY illegals!

12 by MURDER, 13 by Manslaughter.. This equals to 9,125 plus.. PREVENTABLE deaths per year, EVERY year!

That’s THREE TIMES the casualties of the Iraq war in ONE THIRD the time..

OR..

THREE ‘911’ casualties in ONE year, EVERY year!
    www.WND.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53103 [One of MANY sources] Remember, these are PREVENTABLE deaths!

*Just a SMALL compilation of those KILLED! : www.ImmigrationsHumanCost.org

..AND..

www.USillegalAliens.com The ‘Dark Side’ of illegal migration ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**REALISTIC Presidential candidates: Gentlemen w/integrity!

*Tom Tancredo! www.TeamTancredo.com !
    *Duncan Hunter www.GoHunter08.com !
    *Ron Paul www.RonPaul2008.com !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO Democrat presidential candidate can save this nation, despite so-called ‘Republican’ Bush giving the party a stink! [ BOTH parties contribute to La Raza (THE Race), Mecha, LULAC, etc etc etc.. ]. So if you want to contribute, do so to the candidate, NOT the party!

See.. about 70% of Republicans are FOR the rule of LAW and AGAINST illegal migration ETC, whereas approximately the same percentage of Democrats promote CHAOS! Unfortunately, in the last election, a LOT of uninformed citizens THOUGHT that by voting 'democrat', they'd stop this mayhem, but voting all ‘one’ party?!

watch out for 'Mafia' Giuliani [amnesty] (whose law firm is the sole representative of Cintra, the Spanish firm with a 50-year contract on the NAFTA Superhighway in Texas), and Barney Fife mouthed Fred Thompson [amnesty] (CFR member), Sen. John Cornyn (who introduced a meld-with-Mexico bill until World Net Daily confronted him; it was withdrawn . . .), Sen. Chris Dodd (who inserted a last-minute provision in the failed immigration bill that a border fence must have Mexico's approval), and, of course, 'Senor' Bill Richardson. [amnesty]

Since Tom Tancredo’s unfortunate & untimely withdraw,

Mitt Romney? ..IF.. he can HONOR a PROMISE to ENFORCE existing laws, STOP illegal MIGRATION, & REDUCE already out-of-control legal [and EXPLOITED] immigration..

Then he'd smoke it..!

..of the 1.4 MILLION visas granted ANNUALLY, 1/2 to 2/3 of those are exploited by the greedy business lobby just so a business can say they’ve hired a ‘legal’ alien, NOT to mention paying them MUCH less thus DEPRESSING our wages even further?!

[.. SEE NumbersUSA's 13min video above ..]

If you believe ALL 'legal' foreign workers are here because they do the jobs that 'Americans won't or can't do' ..go watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU&NR=1 "Our goal is clearly NOT to find a qualified and interested US worker" [Larry Lebowitz, VP Marketing and Attorney, Cohen & Grigsby 5-15-07] ..

And McCain?Forget Traitor McCain!! [amnesty] Count that one up to the ‘Bible Banging' freak Huckabillary! [amnesty!] also..

Oh.. Did I forget to mention to visit:

www.NumbersUSA.com a MUST!

*LOOK at your congressional persons scorecard. How did he/she vote? Are they working FOR or AGAINST this Nation? ..or just plain ignorant?! www.BetterImmigration.org

*..and SEE the Pres candidates scorecards: www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/2006/prez2008.html a MUST!! Uhh.. We’re talking about our Country’s SOVEREIGNTY here!!!

*DON'T forget the most important page.. PAGE TWO! www.BetterImmigration.com/candidates/20 ... _gop2.html

..then tell ALL your friends and family about the above links, to tell ALL of THEIR friends and family, etc etc etc..

We CAN stop this CHAOS!!

..so just DO it!

Nice day all!
    R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..and DON’T call illegal aliens what the liberal left OBL [open borders lobby] WANT you to call them at best: “illegal immigrantsâ€
    Last edited by Jean; 11-27-2013 at 11:50 PM.
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Re: History 99

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    ..it was $PURCHASED$..

..and for a LOT of $$$ for the day...

..FAIR and square..

NOT to mention the USA forgave ALL Mexico's debts, which were a HUGE tally..!
    These are good points. Evidently, many in Mexico vehemently want the land more than all that money. Of course, I hear no offers of giving that money back. Perhaps they just see an "easy mark". But what seems clear, especially from the excellent documentary you mentioned, is that many in Mexico have been looking to "get even" with America since 1848.

And that this fact has been obvious to people as far away as Europe, as long ago as 1917.

But what seems clear, especially from the excellent documentary you mentioned, is that many in Mexico have been looking to "get even" with America since 1848.
    It's their reason for their hate towards the USA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rome heavily influences Mexico.

Banned
    Rome heavily influences Mexico.
    Yep, that Vatican sure likes to pull their strings, doesn't it?

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    But what seems clear, especially from the excellent documentary you mentioned, is that many in Mexico have been looking to "get even" with America since 1848.
    It's their reason for their hate towards the USA.
    So strange, but if Mexicans want to 'hate' someone, it should be towards the Spanish empire, who managed much more than just one travesty than just conquering them..

..then they shoved Catholicism down their throats…
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Re: Reconquista 1917 — Poncho Villa & Zimmermann Teleg

In March 1916, amidst civil war in Mexico, Poncho Villa and his raiders sacked and looted Columbus, New Mexico.

Then, in January 1917, because of World War I in Europe, Germany offered to help Mexico reconquer the American Southwest (TX, NM, AZ). British Intelligence intercepted the German coded message, and when it was revealed to the American public in late March, we declared war on Germany a few days later, in early April.

We see, therefore, that Mexico has long been aggressively interested in reconquering the lands it lost to America in the Mexican-American War (1846-4. Indeed, even folks in far-away Germany knew this 90 years ago.

As they say, "there's nothing new under the sun."
    Yes, the Germans knew the Mexican hostility to America. I'm not sure if the Pancho Villa raid and the Zimmerman Telegram are connected. Pancho Villa commited his terrorism as a means of provocing us into invading Mexico, so that Mexico City would have their hands tied fighting us, and help his revolutionary aims. In fact, our going to war with Germany was indeed what got us to call off the hunt for Pancho Villa. We should have stayed out of WWI and just kept after Pancho. In fact, no European power should have fought in WWI. It was arguably the dumbest war in the history of mankind. Look at what Western Civilization was doing to itself, while Mexico gets away with murder......literally. I think the same thing is happening today in Iraq. Our attention is being diverted away from the real enemy once again. History repeats itself.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Unfortunately for many good people in Mexico, it is a third world nation, and always will be. Simple reason is they cannot get beyond crime and corruption. They have the "tribal" mentallity far too imbedded in their culture and this is the root of their own infighting and gang violence.

They are far too interested in their own kind, and the promotion of personal financial gain on that level, to be able to be successful.

It is a shame, as I am sure that there are many good people down there who would love to see their nation improve, but so long as they have been exposed to contemporary advances, they have never seemed to be able to grasp it and make it work for them. Again, it is due to more time spent worrying about personal financial gratification (thus the reason millions will break our laws to gain) and the inward vision of the promotion of their own people that holds them back.

As for the reconquering of the American SW, let em' try, they'll have to go through all too many angry Americans, and not likely they will get farther than that.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Reconquista 1917 — Poncho Villa & Zimmermann Teleg

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Yes, the Germans knew the Mexican hostility to America. I'm not sure if the Pancho Villa raid and the Zimmerman Telegram are connected. Pancho Villa commited his terrorism as a means of provocing us into invading Mexico, so that Mexico City would have their hands tied fighting us, and help his revolutionary aims. In fact, our going to war with Germany was indeed what got us to call off the hunt for Pancho Villa. We should have stayed out of WWI and just kept after Pancho. In fact, no European power should have fought in WWI. It was arguably the dumbest war in the history of mankind. Look at what Western Civilization was doing to itself, while Mexico gets away with murder......literally. I think the same thing is happening today in Iraq. Our attention is being diverted away from the real enemy once again. History repeats itself.

May I humbly point out that, as a rule of thumb, Catholics support the Iraq War & Bush (who in 2002 did call it a "crusade")...

whereas Protestants frequent anti-Immigration forums and oppose Bush's policies.

PS: For a WWI tie-in, in the Versaille Treaty, Catholic France (& allies) carved out the Middle East from the defunct Ottoman Empire. At the Versaille Conference, France explicitly stated its "historic claims" to those lands (Syria, Lebanon).

Thus, Catholic France essentially called WWI another crusade against the Middle East. Wikipedia says:

World War I and The Ottoman Empire

Despite the failure of the Ninth Crusade to leave a permanent Western civilization of states controlling the region, over 600 years later, the Ottoman Empire entered World War One, and was subsequently defeated by the allied forces, which lead to the breakup of the Ottoman Empire.

With the destruction of the Ottoman Empire, Lebanon and Syria ended up under the control of France. The French also occupied Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia, at various times during the early part of the 20th century. Italy took control of the areas that made up Libya after the 1911-1912 Italo-Turkish war. The British took control of the areas that became Istanbul, Iraq, Palestine, and Trans-Jordan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
    So we see that, over the past 100 years, Catholic Europe (France, Italy, & allies) has pushed the Muslim Turks out of Europe, destroyed their empire, and then charged on to occupy the Middle East. There has been fighting and unrest there ever since.

Arabic and Middle Eastern resistance to "Western Colonial Imperialism", then, essentially means resistance to more (Catholic) crusades.

Again, there's nothing new under the sun.